latest Guest Announcement - JENNIFER LIEN

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've had a large percentage of shoots from the first one with Elijah in 2005, and totals 5 photo albums full, does that count me in? :-P

totals yer, but for the crown of mr photoshoot, nope lol, who was the first person to start calling me that?

keep going to em for a few more years, then you'll be in the running :YAHOO:

dont even joke about naoko, it makes me cry
See - fun :YAHOO:

regards totals im pretty sure crispy and celtic rob would kick both our ass lol
I expect plenty do when it comes to totals

Edit: Will do my totals shortly

Edited by 1of2

Photo totals since May 2007

Note for the 'over the desk photos' I have no consistency with this. Sometimes I like to be in the photo, other times I just prefer to take a photo of the guest posing.

SM

Paid for photoshoots 163 (not incl. retakes) *cringe - if the digital copy ever becomes available to purchase I recently worked out I would want most of them plus some of the reshoots!

Over the desk (incl. me) 29

Over the desk (guest posing) 45

Over the desk candid (whilst queing to see guest) 60

Other Events

Paid for photoshoots 14 (not incl. retakes)

Over the desk (incl. me) 2

Over the desk (guest posing) 8

Over the desk candid (whilst queing to see guest) 13

Back to Jennifer! Wonder if I can fit in watching 3 series of Voyager plus her other apperances before the event (whilst watching most of SG-1 for RDA, and regular viewing of other stuff)..... :YAHOO:

Well i've had a large percentage of shoots from the first one with Elijah in 2005, and totals 5 photo albums full, does that count me in? :-P

totals yer, but for the crown of mr photoshoot, nope lol, who was the first person to start calling me that?

keep going to em for a few more years, then you'll be in the running :YAHOO:

in my scots voice.

"I am Mr Photoshoot, and I see a whole army of my fellow photoshoot lovers here in defiance of non guaranteed desk photos"

lol

im not going to count mine but im pretty sure im in the hundreds for both shoots and desk pics, which isnt bad considering aside LFCC 09 and CML 09 this is my first year in cons.

1of2, really, seeing naoko photos upsets me, Im still yet to meet her :-(

dont make me beat you down when next we meet!!

Back to Jennifer! Wonder if I can fit in watching 3 series of Voyager plus her other apperances before the event (whilst watching most of SG-1 for RDA, and regular viewing of other stuff)..... :YAHOO:

Of course you can! I think I'll start from the beginning again in fact, maybe tonight. Love the first three seasons most as Kes was my favourite, with Cold Fire and Before and After being the absolute best of hers.

Who's seen American History X and SLC Punk? She was incredible in those, very different to Kes of course! And I even got a Men in Black series DVD, such a distinctive voice.

well done Jason et al! :o

I met her at another event some years ago, around 2004 or maybe 2005? and she was not allowing photos with attendees or doing a posed photoshoot so it's awesome she is in March :smile: I will def be getting one with her! :D

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Is there any news yet on whether or not Jennifer will be able to reschedule???

SM will never say "She's not going to be rescheduled", because even if right now Jennifer isn't available for another show this year, that doesn't mean in two months time she can't become available, making that statement incorrect. So they'll not make it.

I'd be surprised if Jason isn't trying to get her back, so all we can do is wait for the announcement for another event.

• Showmasters Admin

Adrain has just pointed out to me that people have photo shoot tickets and so really need to know one way or the other. That's a very good point and I shall have a word with Jason this weekend and see if I can get an answer.

Adrain has just pointed out to me that people have photo shoot tickets and so really need to know one way or the other. That's a very good point and I shall have a word with Jason this weekend and see if I can get an answer.

Thanks TT :smile:

• 2 months later...