Matrix guests

talie

I'm crew ahah so I don't usually do these threads but they were freeking amazing, I had a chance to work with Julian (sat) but they were all so interactive with each other it felt like group crewing, they were so nice getting up doing photos etc.... and I just had so much fun as staff and they seemed like they were making all the attendees that saw them have fun too :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm crew ahah so I don't usually do these threads but they were freeking amazing, I had a chance to work with Julian (sat) but they were all so interactive with each other it felt like group crewing, they were so nice getting up doing photos etc.... and I just had so much fun as staff and they seemed like they were making all the attendees that saw them have fun too :D

Just thought i'd add to this, i got to work with Belinda on the Saturday in what i call TEAM MATRIX :D all of the guys were awesome and they even called me over to talk to them on the Sunday on a break. they were great to work with and we will hopefully see them again at future events!