Adrian Paul

Dellefyne

I met him for a photoshoot but unfortunately I could not afford an autograph....

Event though I didn't see him for very long, I think he really was amazing! Making jokes and he had such a presence! He really inspired respect and he's a true legend!

Too bad he didn't make a talk, I'd have loved to hear him talk about Highlander!

Please SM bring him back for some future event where he can actually have one!!

Yes, Adrian Paul was very very friendly saturday. We talked long time in french (he speak good french).

I didn't know about that! My mother would have been so glad to be able to speak to him!!! Gosh I really want him to come back so badly now!

Yes they filmed Highlander in Paris for quite a long while.

He lived on a boat on the Seine during filming.

I explained to him he scared the living hell out of one of my friend in Paris,who was taking a shortcut to his house, after a party, around 3AM when he heard metal clashing and saw in the distance two guys fighting with swords..

He only noticed the cameras a minute later... so he wondered first if he was getting totally nuts..

Awwww I wish I had been there! But I didn't know the con world back then.... :'(

Yeah, that's always a shame if you miss someone who's been at an earlier show.

My room mate's first event was LFACC 2 which was Michael Biehn's first appearance. Back then I basically had to beg someone to go down the line with me to take pictures. (Happened to be another friend of ours.)

Then a couple of months later said room mate got into a TV show that Michael was staring in, and now she had to wait six years until he made it back. :poki:

Hopefully you won't have to wait that long for Adrian.

Edited by Queen_Sindel