CHUCK WAGNER

kaspa44

As a big fan of all those 1980s shows, I met Mr. Wagner and got his autograph. He was a really nice guy, asked me about my memories of the show, and was happy come round the desk to pose for a photo. He was huge, much bigger than I thought he'd be - must have been about 6'4"/6'5", and in really good shape!

I LOOOOVE Chuck !! I've always wanted to meet him and he was just lovely. Told me the pic I chose was his favourite and explained how it came about. Also came around his desk to pose for a photo with me and was so nice.

Apart from seeing Tom Wopat, he was the highlight of the show for me. Hope to meet him again soon :WINCE:

Was in two minds about whether to get an autograph from Chuck or not, walked by on saturday and saw he was not seeing anyone, so popped over and said Hi.

He was very chatty and apologised for wearing jogging trousers as his suitcase was delayed from the flight over and he had brought a automan figure to show people but that too was dealyed. I decided to get an autograph as he was so friendly and after signing and telling me about what he is up to these days and also a automan scaletrix set he posed for a couple of photos.

Good guest and I also spoke to him on Sunday by which time his action figure and extra clothes had turned up.

I knew I shouldn't have asked this..... I am so gutted... :lol:

I thought he would be great though as he has personally answered a couple of my posts on his official fan website forum... sigh

Please, Please, Please get him back showmasters

xxx

I saw him on the Saturday. To be honest i don't really know what he has done or anything but he and his assistant motioned me over as I was dressed as a Trill and he asked if the spots were real and quoted the "how far do they do down" line. He seemed really nice and enthusiastic.

I don't think I've seen pictures posted yet. Hope I don't make you more sad with this now, kaspa.

chuck.jpg

I sat infront of you at the Michael Biehn talk on Saturday. You had asked if I minded if you laid your crutches by my seat.

By the way, you're the only person I had recognised from the weekend on this forum (so far) lol.

Yes, I definitely remember you.

I meant to reply "hey, good to see you on here!" when I saw your pictures posted, but got sidetracked, sorry. So a very late welcome now. :smile:

You'll start recognizing others soon, it's just a matter of time.

Edited by Queen_Sindel