And Thank you from me...

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

It has been one hell of a year and thank you guys for all being there to share it with me.

The award on Saturday was a great surprise, I don't do what I do for anything I get out of it, I do it because I honestly love making the events the best they can be and love working with by far the best crew in the world. I said it on Saturday night and I meant it, my job would be nothing without you guys.

You guys and gals really do make these events what they are, we can organise things all we like and I can come up with the most amazing processes and rules to make everything as fair for everyone as I can, but without you guys out there work your butts off it would all be for nothing.

So seriously thank you all for your hard work, this weekend and all year. See you all again next year for the madness to start again.

Love you all,

Stuart.

The proudest head of crew ever.

Edited by Too Tall

• Moderators

Your award was more than deserved! I'd run screaming from your job...

It's been a privilege to crew for you this year (a tiring and backbreaking privilege but nonetheless) and can't wait for it all to kick off again next year.

Thou art AWESOME!!

I would never have been crewing if you hadn't taken a chance at LFCC 08 with me cycling..... :P

Of course I still have moments where I'm grinning like a cheshire cat because you trusted me at CM16 in May.

Thanks for everything this year and look forward to the opportunities arising in 2011,

Michelle

A massive 'Thank you' from me too - that award was more than deserved.

Only been Crewing since May, but it feels like forever (in a good way of course).

I'm only sorry I was ill on Sunday (part hangover, part other stuff).

Looking forward to see what you get me doing in 2011

xx

Thanks Stuart,

You are an awesome crew boss and always have time for everybody, thanks for the great jobs you have given me this year.

Your award is throughly derserved, hope you have some time to put your feet up now till next year!!

All the best

Julie

Awww!

Both me n Lance LOVE working for SM/ME and can't wait for next year.

Thank you to YOU Stuart, for everything and all the opportunities you have given us :)

I just wanna echo what Julie has said in that you always have time for everybody and in thanking you for the awesome jobs you've allocated to me.

Roll on 2011 :WINCE:

Lots of love,

Vix

xx

Edited by Vickie H

I wouldn't want anyone else as Head of Crew, you do and awsome job big guy, always there with support and fairness. Your Grabby to My Camp, I like that one and being your Man-whore I'm gonna keep you.

Penfold xxx

Thanks for all your help, Too Tall. I only started crewing at LFCC after having attended only one event (MK Collectormania - and you were very helpful there when I was complaining about having to come back from Gloucestershire to get my Kate Mulgrew photo signed after the there was a problem printing the photos.) It's been great crewing and I can honestly say I have enjoyed every job you have given me (even the ones that people don't tend to like)

Roll on next year!

Thanks for all the trust and support you've given in 2010 and letting me loose in a red shirt (even if for most of the year its been a borrowed one from Penfold):D . I love working for SM/ME and couldn't imagne what it would be like without you as head of crew...........think appart from my first few shows thats what you've been. I hope in 2011 I can continue to be deserving of my red shirt and my new Partner in crime status.

Always a Pleasure Mr H

Hugs and Milk Bottles :pyth:

Jxx

Thanks for being you. dunno why you put up with me but i am very greatful that you let me be appart of the sm family.

I cant thank you enough for being there for me and hector when we needed friends and a place to stay even if our 3 to 6 months stay turned in to 3 days LoL

Love you Loads. xx

Everyone else has said it already.

But I'll say it again anyway. Thank you for everything. For being crew dad and sorting out the problems, for being crew dad and enjoying the good stuff with us. Thank you for not giving up when so many crew drop out last minute, and thank you for not rolling your eyes (too much) when we screw up. And thank you for taking a chance on us!

Is anyone else sat here waiting for the Abba music to start?

Stuart,

No amount of thanks will ever be enough for the huge amount of work you put in between the events let alone what you have to cope with during them. I'm glad we didn't get to see the rampage though!

But even though no amount of thanks will be enough here's some more HUUUGE thanks to add to the well deserved pile.

Here's to next year, see you in March...(or thereabouts)

Idris

I would just like to add my thanks and a massive thank you Stuart you are always so patient and supportive of us all and I can't think of anyone who could head up our crew the way you do! Your award on Saturday was more than deserved for all the hard work you do at the shows (and all the pre-show work you do too).

Personally from me I would like to say a really big thank you for believing in me to do the jobs you've given me (and yes dreams do come true!!) I'm hoping to still be apart of things next year but for now it seems work will be taking over most of my weekends but fingers crossed I'll see you and everyone else hopefully in February.

Ellie x x

You've given me the chance to crew despite the fact in the past I've been a bit of a loose canon :D I've loved EVERY second of it and hope that you'll continue letting me do so into 2011!

^^^LOL

Cheers TT, I really did have the best weekend ever and already can't wait for the EMS to (hopefully!) do it all over again!!!

xx