Double Shoots

Sazzzy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

If they were going to do it, wouldn't they have done it for Tony and Robin? Or Alan and Jewel? Or did Tony's schedule make it impractical?

We did look at doing a Tony and Robin one. It was on an early version of the schedule. But when we found out we may not have Tony on Sunday it had to go.

So we are looking at doing them.

If they were going to do it, wouldn't they have done it for Tony and Robin? Or Alan and Jewel? Or did Tony's schedule make it impractical?

We did look at doing a Tony and Robin one. It was on an early version of the schedule. But when we found out we may not have Tony on Sunday it had to go.

Thanks for the reply. That's great news. Can I ask, though, why you didn't do a joint shoot with Alan and Jewel?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the reply. That's great news. Can I ask, though, why you didn't do a joint shoot with Alan and Jewel?

If I'm honest, I don't remember why.

Ahhh that's so awsome, gutted we cudnt get a robin/tony one but I love double shots so I can't wait to see what u come up with for hw3 :) x

Ahhh that's so awsome, gutted we cudnt get a robin/tony one but I love double shots so I can't wait to see what u come up with for hw3 :) x

• 2 months later...

We remember TT saying before about trying to do one with Tony/Robin....it would have been amazing, shame it didnt pan out :WINCE:

However, the idea of double and maybe even triple shots would be just fantastic and we would certainly pay good money for each. An Amber & Adam one would be great as they were Warren & Tara and Warren killed Tare so what better connection character wise could you have? :D Also, just for arguments sake, if we got the fabulous Nick Brendon back again *hint hint, cough cough*, a Xander/Cordy shot would be immense!!

Getting far too excited about the possibilities of different shots for potential guests that we must now exit this thread!!

Could you imagine what could have been at HW1 with Nick & James....its the stuff dreams are made of ^_^:D:D

Could you imagine what could have been at HW1 with Nick & James....its the stuff dreams are made of :wub::wub::wub:

One of my US mates managed to wangle a double shoot with them across the pond recently and it looks awesome. :D The lucky bugger also managed to get a double with Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk which looks even better. *dribble*

Edited by CosmicAvatar

The lucky bugger also managed to get a double with Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk which looks even better. *dribble*

Expanding on the double, I have seen a group photo that had Nathan, Sean, Jewel, Summer, and a couple of others, possibly Christina Hendricks if I recall correctly.

:wub:

Firefly 10th anniversay reunion next year.... :wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Expanding on the double, I have seen a group photo that had Nathan, Sean, Jewel, Summer, and a couple of others, possibly Christina Hendricks if I recall correctly.

I have one ;)

On mine Nathan jumped on me and is hanging off me.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1280557

:poki::poki:

I have one ;)

:poki::poki:

Shiny ;)

Firefly 10th anniversay reunion next year.... :poki:

Really? It should probably be marked in some way, don't you think? :poki:

I fully agree! Edited by 1of2

I have one :D

:unsure::wub:

stu you need to be our champion, firefly reunion!!!!! that would be awesome!!!

great pics

• Showmasters Admin

I have one ;)

:D;)

stu you need to be our champion, firefly reunion!!!!! that would be awesome!!!

great pics

Trust me, I'd love it.

All of the cast I've met so far have been brilliant. They've been some of my best guest encounters ever. Nathan is such a great guy, the thing I find funny is he doesn't really act that much, most of his roles, Firefly and Castle etc, it's just him, that's pretty much how he is ;)