Matrix & Farscape guests

girlingray

I just want to say how much I enjoyed meeting the guests from Farscape and the Matrix.

As a big Farscape fan Paul Goddard and David Franklin were my reason for coming this weekend and they did not disappoint.

I got sucked into meeting the other Matrix guests too just cos Julian Arahanga was being funny whilst I was in the area! Belinda McClory was particularly chatty and remembered me the next day in the photoshoot, which was lovely. Matt Doran was great too. All five of them came out from behind the signing table for a photo with me and gave the impression of being happy to be there and meeting the fans, and wanting to chat. A really great experience for me.

Must admit the Matrix guests were soooo cool! They made jokes, hugged people and really seemed to enjoy being there. They also stopped me a few times when I went past them to have a chat because no one was in the Queue at that moment, especially Julian was having a ball he's great. AJ Buckley (thanks again for getting a CSI guest) was a real sweetie too :0)

I've wanted to meet The Matrix crew for a very long time, and this was a great moment to finally meet some. It's a shame the talk didn't have much more folks, I wasn't expecting it to be that... small

Must admit the Matrix guests were soooo cool! They made jokes, hugged people and really seemed to enjoy being there. They also stopped me a few times when I went past them to have a chat because no one was in the Queue at that moment, especially Julian was having a ball he's great. AJ Buckley (thanks again for getting a CSI guest) was a real sweetie too :0)

Oh yeah hi again, we spoke in the que. I was the guy in the Dharma uniform (black boiler suit, work helmet). I never did say goodbye, you just ran off at some point during the Matrix talk :/

Also I STILL don't know your name other than Draco. WHY MUST YOU BE SO DIFFICULT?

erm... how are you?