Goodbyes and Thankyous

RainbowDisney

Thanks to everyone for a well run and fun saturday in the centre pit. Dont think I've done so many drink runs in one day..(we must have had the most thirsty guests EVER lol). If i see another Double Espresso i'm gonna scream!!:lol:

Thanks to Lisa for the fun and laughs on Sunday, Chuck and Alice were the two best guests we had honour of working with. :YAHOO:

It wasn't an easy decision to call time on my crewings days, but personal and life issues do get in the way.. and one had to bow to the other.. i chose to sacrifce the lesser of the 2 evils :D

In that respect, a few special thankyous go to:

TooTall - for putting up with me last few years.. know it wasnt easy lol

Mara - for being the fountain of knowledge you are.. never let me down when i needed help.

Stef - for giving me the opportunity in the first place so many years ago :dance:

Andrea & Jason - for making the whole thing worthwhile each and every time

Ally - for being my convention mum

Dawn - for being my 'comfort break' partner lol

Penfold - for just being you..gonna miss ya buddy

Kirstie - For being my 'rock'

Roxy - again justt for being YOU! miss u girl!

Jody - for keeping me sane and making me laugh.

Met a few of the newer crew this past year and got to know you like its already been years.. too many to mention but a few are listed below.. thanks to you all.

Rhi, Kev and Kids

Claire and Nonnie

Lance & Vicki

Michelle

I know most of you will keep in touch, and despite the rumours .. NO i wont be back :poki: LOL

Take Care all.. and Thanks again!!

Andy

xxxx

Edited by DisneyDude78

aww gonna miss ya hun but your not getting rid of me that easily and don't forget to keep your diary free around the start of May!! Its been a pleasure crewing with you and we'll always have our tovey moments from lfcc to keep us laughing!!

Gonna miss ya buddy but take care and do what makes you happy

Ellie x x x

You betcha my diary is free for May! Wouldn't miss it for the world hunni

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

I m so sorry to hear this Andy.

You were one of the first people i met when i started crewing. you showed me the ropes, then stood back with the WTf look when i grabed the face hugger and wore him for the day. Lol

I will miss you loads

please keep intouch

Joyce xx

• 3 weeks later...

*hangs head in a suitably ashamed manner as I obviously don't get on line enough*

I'll miss you, babe. We have shared some fun times and some very, very hard times over the years; I don't know how I'll cope without you really :-(

I'll miss you and will keep in touch..... always!

J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx