Thanks! from PB Jess

Jessy

Thanks to everyone who was in the Starwars pit on Saturday, you guys were amazing and didn't let a little thing like an evacuation ruin the flow. Thnks to Claire my runner dont know how many times we sent you back and forth for coffees and such but you didn't complain once. Much love for Nick and Simone along with the rest of the Pitbosses and Mara (so glad you have 2 Ra! Ra! t-shirt's now) for putting up with me this year, roll on 2011.

Big Hugs to Penfold and Rhi for Sunday I know we weren't as busy pervious shows but wouldn't have any better guides to the world of Penfold for anything

Jason an the gang at Showmasters/ME towers thanks for keeping running the events and allowing us all to have so much fun

Too Tall you just rock dont think I can saything else without blabbering like a fool and i've done that allready.

Cya you all in the New Year

Thanks Jess,

You, Nick and Simone were great to work for. The rest of the crew in that area were fantastic as well and really patient wating for me to reappear after my jaunts too and from the green room. I really miss my tea/coffee tray :P

I am now several lbs lighter after the running back and fore - all hail the Too Tall Runner's Diet - it's full proof.

See you 2011

Clare