Cary Elwes. Who met him? What did everyone think? :)

Caryno1

You look lovely in the pic! :WAVE: Cary looks simply adorable!!:YAHOO: I was thinking when I got up to him for the auto with my lil sis how cool you were. You both looked like you were having a good time! You laughed with me about my name being spelt wrong!So did Cary! He was putting a plaster on at the time. I had to laugh about the hand cleanser next to him! :P But I guess he had shaken so many hands that day! I love him! :wub: lucky you for sitting with him. :firedevil:

He really seemed to dig the younger fans especially. My little sister was well pleased!! :uhoh:

And don't worry about the potty mouth. I live in a house with 3 boys,I bet you it can't touvh what I hear each and every day!

:uhoh:

Lol that was my plaster. He needed a new one and I almost gave him one with unicorns on ha ha. He was game! But we opted for the more appropriate skull and crossbones, he is the Dread Pirate Roberts after all ;)

I understand the hand sanitiser, I always have some in my bag, I'm like Howard Hughes :dance: He just didn't want to risk getting a cold.

Oh and thanks so much for your kind words, I enjoyed meeting his fans almost as much as he did.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Thanks guys! *Blush*:dance:

I'm on Twitter. Find me as TequilaLou ?(I found already Big Pants! Cool name. That was a really nice compliment about the pic,but I think I made an ass of myself!!!):uhoh:

I'm also on FB on "Cary Elwes Ultimate Fan Page".

P.s. has any of the Showmasters team got any feedback from Cary himself about his thoughts on the convention? The lady sitting with him on Saturday with dark hair was really lovely btw.

Much love

Lx :lol:

Thanks that was me! He said he had a great time and that he'd like to come back again, he really enjoyed meeting his fans. Definitely one of the coolest guests I've sat with and I've sat with a few in the past 7 years! I don't normally put my pics on here as I usually look awful and this is no exception but look at him! He was very awesome in the photoshoot http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...57705.634760021

You didn't remotely make an ass of yourself, trust me :D

Oh and a little warning if you're of a delicate nature, I am a dreadful potty mouth on Twitter!

LOL, I recognise you - you were stood right in front of me. The photo that was taken after yours was this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lothario/5215553208/