The Guy with a cardboard cut out of himself?!

cookiemonster

I didnt see it at the show but I saw a pic online, I think thats Tim ingham who is the doctor who fan who won that comp to star in that CIN short with barrowman as the alien I forget the name Tingsu or something, he was also a guest at time quest 2, decent guy from what i know of him, though when I saw that pic of the cutout, well unless it was for charity or he was selling something I thought it a little well you know lol, but i think its tim your on about

I didnt see it at the show but I saw a pic online, I think thats Tim ingham who is the doctor who fan who won that comp to star in that CIN short with barrowman as the alien I forget the name Tingsu or something, he was also a guest at time quest 2, decent guy from what i know of him, though when I saw that pic of the cutout, well unless it was for charity or he was selling something I thought it a little well you know lol, but i think its tim your on about

I thought I recognised him from somewhere like that, but thought it must have just been a previous convention and wasn't sure so didn't want to sound weird lol. Looking at http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tim_Ingham it does seem to be that very same person, just shows what a true fan he must be to go to the conventions and dress up as opposed to somebody winning that just to try and get on tv.

I thought I recognised him from somewhere like that, but thought it must have just been a previous convention and wasn't sure so didn't want to sound weird lol. Looking at http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tim_Ingham it does seem to be that very same person, just shows what a true fan he must be to go to the conventions and dress up as opposed to somebody winning that just to try and get on tv.

Yep its tim :) mate of mine

I was behind him in the queue to get in. No idea why he had it but I think his name is John.

Yep its tim :) mate of mine

I was behind him in the queue to get in. No idea why he had it but I think his name is John.

I was behind him in the doctor who talk queue and i was pretty much confused to say the least lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, that my good friends, was Tim Ingham... And the cutout was JonJon... (No idea why Tim called him JonJon but there you go)

The reason for the cutout was simple. Cosplay! He was Cosplaying 'Multiple Man' from X-Men!

We had much fun with JonJon and getting pictures of various celebs with the cutout, and I have to say that Robert Rankin was AWESOME with it! We even got some of the Olympia staff involved too!

Hi, yes that was me! I was indeed cosplaying Jamie Madrox aka Multiple Man, as he is one of my favourite comic book characters.

I have done the 11th Doctor at previous conventions but after seeing all the comic book characters at LFCC this year, I really wanted to do one of them for Collectormania. For anyone who was there for both days we did Gambit and Rogue on the Saturday and Multiple Man and Domino on the Sunday.

I'll be going to more conventions next year. Got to improve on the cardboard cut out for them, which may be a little difficult! But I'm sure my 'duplicate' will make an appearance again soon.

cml2.jpg

cml1.jpg

Edited by theblueguy

Tim, firstly thought the CIN skit you did with Tennant and John Barrowman was fantastic and thats some excellent cosplaying you were doing at the weekend!

Thanks! Pleased you liked the scene, it was certainly fun to make. Already planning what to do for cosplays next year so keep an eye out for me.

Tim, firstly thought the CIN skit you did with Tennant and John Barrowman was fantastic and thats some excellent cosplaying you were doing at the weekend!

Thanks! Pleased you liked the scene, it was certainly fun to make. Already planning what to do for cosplays next year so keep an eye out for me.

Tim, have you ever done an event as Sao Til?

Tim, have you ever done an event as Sao Til?

If you haven't would be great if you did!