Sunday Report

3. A J Buckley talk - I asked him a question about his most memorable CSI NY episode. He said it was one that has yet to be shown here but involved him playing a bigger role (web cam murder). Talk about spoilers.

Seen that ep hes on about its pretty cool :)

and i was suprised that Sir Geoff Hurst, didn't do a photoshoot.

He was in demand for most of saturday (from what i could tell), signing and posing for photos....

i would have assumed a photoshoot for this legend, would have been profitable business for all parties.

Maybe they are still feeling their way with the sports guests, hopefully the weekend and the feedback on here will have proven there is a demand for photoshoots with sports guests (Tyson seemed to sell plenty as well!)

humm, other sports guests had shoots AND before my time but they have done a 66 group shot before! another amzing thing ive missed, why did I not know about these sooner!!!! arghhhh

True, but that was when Sportsmania ran as a standalone event rather than being part of a a bigger signing show. I guess team photoshoots can be quite hard to organise from a logistics point of view. If memory serves, the 66 team shoot at Sportsmania was not without its problems.

Just one question about Sunday, did Joe Calzaghe actually sign anything at all over the course of the day?!

yes,i have to say,i would have liked to have got a signed photo of joe calzagne,i was a follower of his boxing career but £45?......what`s that all about? is he suddenly hard up or something?(extremely unlikely) i don`t understand that,he doesn`t need the money,so why charge so much to the fans?.and if it`s not about the money...why do the signing in the first place? and if it`s not about the money,but more about meeting the fans,then why not charge a "token"£20 for an autograph?.....he would have met far more of his fans at that price for a start!

i think a few signers lose sight of the fact that a lot of fans are on a budget at these events.