Mercedes Mcnab Sunday cancellation

subwaykfc

Hi i had a good day today, but I was wondering because I paid over the net for the Mercedes Mcnab photoshoot that was cancelled due to illness, will we be sent an Email to tell us when our money is returned?

thanks for a good show otherwise.

See you next year.

Actually we stopped flash photography around 11am because she wasn't feeling too good then, and then had no photography at all for the session she signed after her photoshoot. TBH I'm surprised she did any signing after sitting through 60+ flash photos at a photoshoot in a short space of time when obviously not well, but kudos to her for doing so.

I just wanted to say thanks to Mercedes for sticking it out on the Saturday.

Not only was she amazingly wonderful at the table, she posed for a photo with me at the table after very politely asking that we turn our flash off, which of course we did.

She was also really lovely in the photo shoot, when Malcom asked me to stay still and take a second shot I said, "Sorry, my fault, I think I blinked!" Malcom then said something like "No, my bad, that was rubbish" and he took the second shot, she leaned in and whispered "He's just being nice, I think it's my fault" to which I replied, "Course it's not you, you're amazing!"

I did have a quick chat with her on her way out and wished her well, and hoped she would be better soon, and she looked a little stressed out, and ill bless her. I wasn't surprised that she didn't make it on the Sunday, but thank goodness it's just the flu / jet lag!

I saw Mercedes on Saturday evening, on her way out, when we were setting up her dad's signing area for the next day. Made a real idiot of myself, not knowing that he was her dad. She looked a little peaky, but was trying not to let it show. Lovely lass, and a real trooper!