Tube strike - Monday

dwarfbabe

Advance warning for anyone travelling home on Monday. There's a tube strike planned so if you have to get across London you may want to allow a bit more time for your journey.

Click here

The link below should take you to the London Underground home page where you can check the latest position before you travel.

Latest news

Edited by dwarfbabe

Advance warning for anyone travelling home on Monday. There's a tube strike planned so if you have to get across London you may want to allow a bit more time for your journey.

Click here

The link below should take you to the London Underground home page where you can check the latest position before you travel.

Latest news

For reference the Tube Strike starts today (Sun) not Mon. So if you stay to the end of the event you probably won't be able to use the Tube to get home.

Click here

Latest news

For reference the Tube Strike starts today (Sun) not Mon. So if you stay to the end of the event you probably won't be able to use the Tube to get home.

I realise it starts today (Sun) but I figured that, as the show ended at 5, the majority of those who attended probably would have finished the tube part of their journey before the strike started at 6.30. It's those who, like me, are travelling home on Monday who are more likely to have problems.

Click here

Latest news

I realise it starts today (Sun) but I figured that, as the show ended at 5, the majority of those who attended probably would have finished the tube part of their journey before the strike started at 6.30. It's those who, like me, are travelling home on Monday who are more likely to have problems.

A bit late now for my comment I suppose, but you need to be careful with tube strikes. Although the strike didn't start until 18:30 the trouble is drivers will walk out at that time. So to prevent trains being stranded they start moving trains to depots before that. The actual network can start shutting down anything up to two hours before the strike starts.

Click here

Latest news

A bit late now for my comment I suppose, but you need to be careful with tube strikes. Although the strike didn't start until 18:30 the trouble is drivers will walk out at that time. So to prevent trains being stranded they start moving trains to depots before that. The actual network can start shutting down anything up to two hours before the strike starts.

I bow to your greater knowledge. I was just trying to be helpful.