Who was... (Maybe you can help me find) The Woman behind the Cat?

KingRichard76

I saw her on Sunday, as well as a guy in a Batman suit. I would have liked to take a photo of the two of them posing together, but they seemed to be being interviewed by different people, so I went to get an autograph and when I turned around I found that they had gone :smile:

The website says, "£130ish" and how "Its a full rubber latex suit, with white stiching (that took ages to sew, so much!) lace up boots, corset, gloves with claws(that also took ages to make! cat cowl and finally the whip."

As it's latex, she won't be using talc! Worst possible thing you can use when wearing latex, the talc mixes with your sweat and as well as marking the latex, it causes white liquid trails to pour out, which is grim! She probably uses Pjur's Body Cult, or Body Glide, or another lube.

And I want to know where she got that for £130! That's an absolute bargain!

catwoman was fantastic,definitely a 10/10 for the amazing costume.i also had my photo taken with her.....i think a lot of guys did! lol.her wonder woman was also fantastic last time round.

alas,there was no return of the incredible jessica rabbit at this event,who could possibly forget her appearance! :D

but selina kyle more than made up for it......meowww!!!