Sean Maher?

Charmer

All in my sig block, Rob.

Did not read the above comment properly - oops, sorry Rob. All premieres and SM/ME events with the very occasional stage door. Working in Central London has its advantages.....

Michelle

Edited by re4per

I've been wanting him to be announced for YEARS so amazingly excited that they've finally got him!!!!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS NOW.

i bet you can't... i too am pant wettingly excited that we get to stare at him... and as you said at the weekend... i wonder if we can get him to spend the day signing with his shirt off.

• Showmasters Admin

I've been wanting him to be announced for YEARS so amazingly excited that they've finally got him!!!!

i bet you can't... i too am pant wettingly excited that we get to stare at him... and as you said at the weekend... i wonder if we can get him to spend the day signing with his shirt off.

Now I know who to keep away from him :rolleyes:

it was a strictly hypothetical

Edited by Princess Hannah

it was a strictly hypothetical

I'd like to point out that people agreed with me. And really TT???? Do you really think that's going to work???