Voyager DVD's Out Now

emotionalvampire

I'm sorry, but who:

a) Gives a poo poo about Voyager anyway. . .it was awful.

and

:D Gives a rat's spam about the DVD packaging. You may get better packaging on the R2 edition, but you're paying double the cost of the R1 set for it!

The packaging on the R1 DS9 sets wasn't wonderful, but all the episodes were uncut (which is more than can be said for the UK editions), and they cost me £40 each as opposed to the £60 minimum for each of the same, but cosmetically different R2 sets.

I know what I'd rather do, and that's save myself £140 over seven boxsets!

However, I wouldn't mind seeing what that Genvieve Bujold woman looked like as Janeway for all the 2 days she was on set before quitting! B)

Respect

Admiral Bear

I'm sorry, but who:

a) Gives a poo poo about Voyager anyway. . .it was awful.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing what that Genvieve Bujold woman looked like as Janeway for all the 2 days she was on set before quitting! :P

Respect

Admiral Bear

You seem to know alot for someone who doesnt give a s***.

As for packaging, the R2 release is supposed to have the same packaging

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone out know if the American dvd has more features on it then the british one or the same? I still uming and aring about weather I should buy the American one. I think things like the back to the future american box set did and that was a shame. I just dont want to miss any fabs extras I loved voyager.

Cool I've only really got one season of TNG on dvd at the mo, its finding the money to buy all these dvd's get the autographs etc. As I'm a big fan of Voyager I'll prob start properly getting them soon. Although the American and British ones as you said should have the same extras, I do in some ways prefer the American Box Set. Its looks more colourful and would look so much better on my shelf, but who knows thanks anyway. :P