Countdown!

pamela86

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! i cant wait! Been packed since Monday!! Enduring all the slagging from my mum and flatmate. Watching SG-1 right now....going to unpack and repack my bag shortly. I've should be doing uni essays but I aint.

Think I've got everything, will be leaving in about an hour and a half, the train i booked will get me there for about 12. gives me 2 hours to find the hotel :D

Can't believe its finally here, i seemed to stop counting down the days and then bam it heres

Woke up at six after finally getting to sleep at around 1am. I dont leave till about 11....gonna....for the third time unpack and repack my bag.

glad it's not just me! then :) i can't wait for tonight! wooooooooooo :YAHOO:

I've been debating on what I can leave behind but no got to bring my alcohol! lol

At least my bag will be lighter on the way back :P

I am now feeling physically sick with nervous excitement! I don't know how I'm going to survive until my train at 11.30!

I'm dreading trying to find the hotel from the train station. I've been there once before, but I can't remember that part! :YAHOO:

I am now feeling physically sick with nervous excitement! I don't know how I'm going to survive until my train at 11.30!

I'm dreading trying to find the hotel from the train station. I've been there once before, but I can't remember that part! :YAHOO:

Follow the signs in the NEC for "Hotels" and you should come out to a bus stop kinda place with a zebra crossing. The Hilton should also be quite visible in the distance. Cross the crossing turn Right at the pond/lake thing and you should be able to find your way easily.

I'm dreading trying to find the hotel from the train station. I've been there once before, but I can't remember that part!:YAHOO:

Follow the signs in the NEC for "Hotels" and you should come out to a bus stop kinda place with a zebra crossing. The Hilton should also be quite visible in the distance. Cross the crossing turn Right at the pond/lake thing and you should be able to find your way easily.

Thank you! :P

I'm dreading trying to find the hotel from the train station. I've been there once before, but I can't remember that part!:YAHOO:

I wrote that down too, but I'm going to try and find this free bus that the Hilton has, tried to find it last time but nope, I was probably looking right at it too. lol

I wrote that down too, but I'm going to try and find this free bus that the Hilton has, tried to find it last time but nope, I was probably looking right at it too. lol

Of course, thats how i got there last time! Can't remember where from though! lol