Snow?

Kyle Beech

• Moderators

I don't think there's ever been weather-related refunds before, and there's not really any way to police such an idea. Anyone can say "oh I can't get there!" if they change their mind. It's unfortunate, as some people would take advantage.

I don't think there's ever been weather-related refunds before, and there's not really any way to police such an idea. Anyone can say "oh I can't get there!" if they change their mind. It's unfortunate, as some people would take advantage.

Cynically though, that could apply to guests too.

You're probably right. Mind you if the train network is down they would refund (that refund and copies of paperwork before and after) would be proof.

Hotels often will too. They can have as many people stuck in town who can't get out, as they do punters who can't get in. They can make more money selling them your room than they would if you went.

This is a very dissapointing thread, when I saw it I thought it was a guest request for 90s reggae star Snow, best known for his hit single 'Informer' and generally lacking talent.

well this is my post of the year without a shadow of a doubt, bravo sir

Having just looked at the bank balance.. the main reason I might not have done the show isn't the worry of snow stopping me getting there.. its the odds of getting stuck on East Coast or Hull Trains on the way back...

Strange how folks complain the snow comes during the week, so workers can't enjoy it.. yet if it comes his weekend.. there'll be complaints..

If only the show was at the NEC this weekend.. They're also hosting BBC Good Food there, so if we got caught up, and couldn't get out.. think of the food you could have... :whistling:

Do you live in 'Ull?