Hotel Code

showmasters

I had a look on the hotel site and they seem to still be advertising single occupancy rooms.

I noticed this in the terms:

Rates published are for single occupancy. An extra person charge per person may apply for 2 or more guests sharing the same guestroom.

So does that mean anyone saying 2 people on arrival could get charged more? Hmm..

I'm not sure that you would get away with paying the convention rate as I get the feeling that you have to state that when you book.

I had a look on the hotel site and they seem to still be advertising single occupancy rooms.

Daft thing is they have single rooms for sale, currently £53 a night for that weekend. That comes down the closer you get to the date.

I paid £39 for a room there last saturday - booked about a month ago, I was expecting a single room - but I still had a double!

yes they do ruth. Go back and check and just say that its for the Chevron convention and say three nights quoting the convention code.

I managed to get three nights at the convention rate so go back and ask.

Is that by telephone? I'm at work so can only book online at the moment!

Managed to sneak out and phone and they claim not to have any single rooms left!

i have just booked a single room for this con

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reserved our rooms today too....and that means more Hilton Honours Points to be converted into BA Air Miles!.. :P

We have only 4 days between flying back from our April Vancouver holiday before driving up to Brum on the Friday, so I need to be as organised as I possibly can... :dance:

Reserved our rooms today too....and that means more Hilton Honours Points to be converted into BA Air Miles!.. :D

We have only 4 days between flying back from our April Vancouver holiday before driving up to Brum on the Friday, so I need to be as organised as I possibly can... :blush:

well me too of course cause I'll be hiding in your suitcase :D

hope you have a great time in vangrooofy!

• 1 month later...

Daft thing is they have single rooms for sale, currently £53 a night for that weekend. That comes down the closer you get to the date.

I paid £39 for a room there last saturday - booked about a month ago, I was expecting a single room - but I still had a double!

I paid the convention rate for Bad Wolf 2010, which was similar to this as I reccall, and got a single room.

I booked a single room at a special rate around the same time as you, Terrahawk and got a Double.

As far as Chevron goes, I tried to get a single room starting friday, ending Sunday but couldn't. Among the alternatives was a room at £53 per night, though I had to pay for all three nights straight away, it makes it less of an expensive weekend for me! See you all there

• 2 weeks later...