Hotel Code

showmasters

yes they do ruth. Go back and check and just say that its for the Chevron convention and say three nights quoting the convention code.

I managed to get three nights at the convention rate so go back and ask.

Is that by telephone? I'm at work so can only book online at the moment!

Managed to sneak out and phone and they claim not to have any single rooms left!

Edited by ruth76

They don't seem to let you book the sunday night at the convention rate! Or is it just me?

I got my room online without a problem.

I think the trouble was I wanted a single room and there were none for sunday, so I've just booked a double instead!

I booked a twin then realised it was only for 2 nights, so went back booked another one for 3 nights at the convention rate and cancelled the other one. Will be keeping both confirmation codes and the cancellation emails and bringing them with me just incase!!

so the promotion for guest room gets you breakfast for free basically and the others you save about 20 quid? humm pricy all together, I might consider traveling up on the train each day, arghh but dont want to do that. what to do what to do

does the hilton have free internet in the rooms? cant see it specified either way on the site

so the promotion for guest room gets you breakfast for free basically and the others you save about 20 quid? humm pricy all together, I might consider traveling up on the train each day, arghh but dont want to do that. what to do what to do

does the hilton have free internet in the rooms? cant see it specified either way on the site

So is breakfast including in the price ?

Can't see anywhere where it says so.

As for Internet, site says it's not available in the single rooms but is in the double\twins (At a price)

So is breakfast including in the price ?

Can't see anywhere where it says so.

As for Internet, site says it's not available in the single rooms but is in the double\twins (At a price)

apparently, it says this when you are choosing which room

STARGATE FREESALE ROOM AND BREAKFAST RATE (more)

81.60 GBP QUEEN HILTON DELUXE

81.60 GBP TWIN HILTON DELUXE

69.60 GBP SINGLE HILTON GUESTROOM