Sports

mej619

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing the office staff etc are still busy either from CML or preparing for the next event. I think the sports guests fom my experience have never been tied to a specific event. This time they were at CML and I've been to LFCC and they were there. Sports guests have been more of a regular occurance so keep checking the forum.

:clap:

Unfortunately Mark and Jason are the only ones who can answer this for sure, sorry.

We did have an increasing amount of sports guests at the last shows.

Also like kinkbunny has said, the website does list sports guests too. Of course things can change, but , so personally I'd be surprised if we'd see none at Entertainment Media Show.

yes after this last event it went very well and we will be bringing more sports guest to the next event

more to come soon on this front

jason ;)

just a thought but joe frazier is in the uk around that time any chance u can get hold of him please :WAVE:

yes after this last event it went very well and we will be bringing more sports guest to the next event

jason :YAHOO:

BRILLIANT!!

Great news...

There was a Chelsea and Arsenal reunion...any chance of a Tottenham Hotspur reunion? There's no need for any West Ham reunion, I don't think they've won anything significant since its inception :dance: (I kid...I kid)

jason :thumbup:

thats great news bud ,,,, can u try n get one or 2 boxers please . as ive stated smokin joe frazier is doing the dinner circuit early in march so ive bin told would be great if u could get him