James Marsters for HW 3?

Xanderscalla

:lol:

he was the first of the whedonverse that i met and my boyfriend at the time had to translate for me.

I was making some rather strange squeaking noises :-)

i've then met him at collectormania in manchester where he kinda chatted up my sister and kept telling her nice things and than at Hallowhedon. :thumbup:

Yeah I have to say it's not quite fair to the people who already saw James and would like to meet other guests. But as a huge James/Spike fan,

It wouldn't quite be fair to the Torchwood fans who wanted to see him for his other role either.

• Moderators

But then I have to say, better to get him for HW 3 and to give every Torchwood fan the chance to meet him there than to have to wait till next year huh? :D

After being disappointed twice, the number of Torchwood fans who would book HW3 just for him would be... very small. The only ones who would would be the ones who are already fans of Whedon's works and would be considering coming anyway (and there /are/ a fair few of us in that category), because most would not book for a single guest who might end up not being able to make it...