Free gifts

Ginnean

hi, i brought my ticket at hallowhedon 2 and we were supposed to get a patch thingy (sorry dont know what the proper name for them is) of Giles and Willow costumes.

i was told they were going to be posted but i havent received anything yet.

Has anyone else got theirs?

if i remember rightly standard tickets got a patch of a giles costume, silver got one of willows, and gold got both.

im not 100% certain on that though

as far as i knew silver and gold got both because i only booked silver and was told i'd get both :) still waiting though :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure someone will correct me if this is wrong.

All gifts, as far as I'm aware, should be in your packs when you arrive for Hallowhedon 3.

I've not known ME/SM to send these out in the post previously as I'm sure they realise the horrors of nasty posties and over-zealous pets....

Michelle

• 10 months later...

So is it now confirmed that the Hallowhedon 2 ticket purchasers will get the free gifts at registration? Certainly nothing in the letter that arrived today confirming the ticket number.

As far as I am aware they will be in the reg packs as re4perhas posted. But I will check with the office.

• Showmasters Admin

Did anyone get these in their packs today? Or get any additional information about them? (I didn't, and forgot to ask at the time.)

No one got them as we totally and utterly forgot! Doh!

I tried to think of a better excuse, but totally forgot is actually the truth! :vader:

Anyway, we will make sure that they actually DO make their way out in the post to everyone who should have one very shortly after this event! :vader:

Sorry for the long wait, and us forgetting again! We will get them taken care of though now we have been reminded!

Thanks everyone

Mark :vader:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...