Guest Cancellation - Stephen Lang

showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

its odd how everyone saw this coming or new this was going to happen :P do you want to come work for us then we can save money on the flights we bought and will not get refunded on ?

we try and the funny thing is when we do get them to the show no one says anything after its just fogoten

anyway we will keep trying to get him to attend as thats what we do .

and as to Michel Biehn his flights are booked hes a go to be at the show , now i am not going to go over every guest we have as that just getting silly

as to refunds these will be going out asap the people looking after tickets are trying to keep up to date with all the orders but i will have them get to this asap

hope this is of help

Jason :YAHOO:

ps we do not like loosing a guest ether as we work hard to get them to agree to attend so it wastes all or our time :P

Thanks for letting us know about the refunds, I'm assuming that goes for the Armin ones as well. Will be good for these to be prioritised.

And good to know about Michael!

And I think it's more that people tend to think if someone cancels once, they're more likely to cancel again. Don't know why, but it's why I was concerned about Michael and Armin more than anyone else. And then Armin had to cancel. Obviously it's just down to circumstances, but you know it's human nature. Humans, always finding patterns in things that aren't there, to quote the Doctor!

its odd how everyone saw this coming or new this was going to happen :D do you want to come work for us then we can save money on the flights we bought and will not get refunded on ?

we try and the funny thing is when we do get them to the show no one says anything after its just fogoten

anyway we will keep trying to get him to attend as thats what we do .

and as to Michel Biehn his flights are booked hes a go to be at the show , now i am not going to go over every guest we have as that just getting silly

as to refunds these will be going out asap the people looking after tickets are trying to keep up to date with all the orders but i will have them get to this asap

hope this is of help

Jason :WAVE:

ps we do not like loosing a guest ether as we work hard to get them to agree to attend so it wastes all or our time :WAVE:

I know people get hacked off with cancellations and Im sure the actor is not happy either about letting fans down but put yourself in his position - if you had a good film role offered but knew you could attend another event at another time you would have to take it. After all we are talking about someone having to make career decisions here - and conventions are frequent - acting roles are not. Showmasters are also losers here but , at the end of the day, when you have so many guests lined up , there are going to be a few dropouts.

well lets hope he comes back next year as he seems to be a very popular guest.

So, Michaels Killer, how dost thou suggest normal folks can get from their jobs in, say Madchester, pick up a wristband from Oxford St, HMV from 8am, and get to work.. and then back down for their latest signing.. (nearly said singing.. but it's JLS we're talking about..

I wouldn't think nicking bits off rubber off primary school kids and other prepubescent kids would go down well. Might go down well in the Catholic Church, though..

lie to your boss and come up a day or two early spend some time in london go out to eat, cinema or concert then get up early met stephen at hmv then catch the next possiable train home also remember kids hmv does have these events publised on their website days before the event happens.

lie to your boss and come up a day or two early spend some time in london go out to eat, cinema or concert then get up early met stephen at hmv then catch the next possiable train home

Smart move. All it needs is one TV camera and your boss tuning in to the news at the wrong moment.

lie to your boss and come up a day or two early spend some time in london go out to eat, cinema or concert then get up early met stephen at hmv then catch the next possiable train home also remember kids hmv does have these events publised on their website days before the event happens.

I didn't need to lie to anyone but I did the David Tennant signing a few years ago. The logicists of it isn't hard, its just is it really worth the bother for 1 auto. I didn't do the Matt Smith one, though I heard they treated fans much better that time.