Its oh so quiet

babe4ever

Heyy again =D

The Park Inn is fairly small compared to the Hilton so finding other people that are at the con is normally no trouble at all, we usually congregate in the outside bar to begin with and just kinda go from there. =D

Misha is indeed a legend. The last time I met him, I went into his photo shoot, and he told me he expected oral sex when I said I wanted an adventurous picture. =D Soooo funny, everyone in the room was in hysterics.

Can't wait till the con now.

-'C

x

PMSL classic :Dhe has such a awesome soh :D bless him :D

jared was so so sweet and lovely he love's his animals so cute! So jealous you met ian! Humm lol

Ye i love the park in compared to the hilton its so intimate there so we thinkin meet in the bar with pool table or there's the lobby? Post pictures a bit closer to the time so we know who were all looking for? Lol

What did everyone think of this week's VD's?

Awww so awesome that they put these 3 shows together :D one very happy person :D drinks reception is gonna be amazing and so loving the themes :D

Yeah can post nearer the time :D so looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Hey :WAVE:

Am hoping to come to this (LOVE Supernatural and VD! Not seen Being Human yet) but gotta get my work roster for next year first.. not sure I have someone to come with either so might be after a roomshare :D

ohh let me know if ya do need a room share hunny x x hope you make it would be good to meet ya :D cons are always such fun :D

Been thinking and I may just have to make an appearance at this, I almost wish I didn't want to as have ssoo many things I wanna go to next year lol. But 2 of my FAVOURITE shows :-/ eeekk!!

Add me on Facebook if ur on there, lori_she@hotmail.com ;)