Its oh so quiet

babe4ever

Am heading to Roadhouse on own so wanted to get to know the other wonderful peeps going. Ok ill go first. Am Rebecca 29yrs an love all 3 shows so Roadhouse is awesome :D Am staying in Park Inn and it will be my third weekend con :wub:

Really wanna get to know every so get scribbling

hey *waves* my name is claire :) i love vampire diaries and supernatural. I've already met jared jensen misha and jim from supernatural so i'm mainly goin for the vampire diaries side of things. I will be draggin my other half with me but am always on the look out the met new people interested in the same things:) so what other con's you been to rebecca?

misha is crazy lol so so funny would love to meet him again i've never laughed so much in my life! Wow you were at et4 me too and will be at et5 where you from? I live in birmingham so dont have to travel for et got a lot of travelin for roadhouse lol. You dressin up for any of the parties?

Yeah might have to change idea for the parade coz it's a civil war corset dress which I can't put on on my own lol then obviously a hospital tunic and all the nurse stuff which is dead easy :D what are you wearing? Gah everyone says how great misha is :D am praying for a Winchester and salvator mix we shall see :o

Hey :dance:

Am hoping to come to this (LOVE Supernatural and VD! Not seen Being Human yet) but gotta get my work roster for next year first.. not sure I have someone to come with either so might be after a roomshare :wub:

ohh let me know if ya do need a room share hunny x x hope you make it would be good to meet ya :D cons are always such fun :(

humm damon lol i have no idea what i'm wearin for any of them yet depends on my funds lol i wanted to dress up as elena from the book cause she's blond like me lol but i dont know yet. You read any of the books? Might do a clown for the carnival cause clowns scare me lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Damon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gah Ian is so sweet in rl too awesome guy :D not read them yet *runs and hits from the amazing fans who have* but love the show so much will be starting them soon :D

carni was such a hard one just doing the jeans and top pmsl pmsl

lol ye think i'll be in a t shirt and jeans for that one and will need to be hiding behind someone from the clowns lol. You should defo read the books i love them damon is so funny in them lol. I've liked ian since smallville bless him, so he's sweet in real life? I was scared in case he was a jerk cause i've liked him so long i was scared to follow him on twitter too lol big whimp i know . How about we all meet on the friday night before the party? Would be cool if were all dressed up just a thought :)

lol ye think i'll be in a t shirt and jeans for that one and will need to be hiding behind someone from the clowns lol. You should defo read the books i love them damon is so funny in them lol. I've liked ian since smallville bless him, so he's sweet in real life? I was scared in case he was a jerk cause i've liked him so long i was scared to follow him on twitter too lol big whimp i know . How about we all meet on the friday night before the party? Would be cool if were all dressed up just a thought :)

What pass did u get? and gah ian swoon he was just as charming as u could every expect and he totally played the crowd when he was doing the hmv signing. at the hotel we was all waitting outside to try to see them before the signing and all of a sudden he just comes to the main door says soooooooooo sorry he has a meeting but WILL be down after x x xbless him

Hey :P x x x

Gah what was Misha like?

Only been to the London proms and ET4 so far but ET5 and Roadhouse planned :P

Misha is amazing. So funny, so charming and just a cool guy. The personalisation I got from him on my auto was hilarious and will probably never be beaten. I had a throat infection/flu when I met him, by the time it came to getting my auto, I had lost my voice so he actually sat there and thought of something awesome to write. It resulted in the following:

"Dear Gemma

What with your infection, i'm not sure we should have kissed like that

love Misha"

Frickin amazing!!!!! And he himself said he was quite proud of writing something so witty!

Edited by gemma85

aw oh my god so need to meet him now! Lol you know when you look up to someone so much didn't want to wreck the image you have of them like jensen he was grumpy lol but so want to meet ian now! Which town was that signin in?

oh i'm standard btw sorry lol u?

Yeah Ian was such a sweetie don't think he could believe the welcome they got lol I'll be rushing around as got the drinks reception the quickly get ready but we gave to meet up x x

Oh my gosh he is a legend :P x x hope will meet him oneday

Hey :P x x x

Gah what was Misha like?

Only been to the London proms and ET4 so far but ET5 and Roadhouse planned :YAHOO:

Misha is amazing. So funny, so charming and just a cool guy. The personalisation I got from him on my auto was hilarious and will probably never be beaten. I had a throat infection/flu when I met him, by the time it came to getting my auto, I had lost my voice so he actually sat there and thought of something awesome to write. It resulted in the following:

"Dear Gemma

What with your infection, i'm not sure we should have kissed like that

love Misha"

Frickin amazing!!!!! And he himself said he was quite proud of writing something so witty!

woo so excited about this convention and there isn't any guest announcements yet lol. Would be cool to meet misha again he was one of my favorite people i've met watchin him talk on stage was the funniest thing i've ever sat and watched i was crying with laughter. You ever be to the hotel roadhouse is in? Just thinkin where to meet. After your drinks reception is cool :)

woo so excited about this convention and there isn't any guest announcements yet lol. Would be cool to meet misha again he was one of my favorite people i've met watchin him talk on stage was the funniest thing i've ever sat and watched i was crying with laughter. You ever be to the hotel roadhouse is in? Just thinkin where to meet. After your drinks reception is cool :)

no only the hilton so far ekk we will work something out :WAVE: am praying for any of the brothers , misha and aiden lol lol tall order i know but gah a girl can dream eh :D

Heyy!

I'm Charm, I'm 22 and from the south coast. =D I'm going to Roadhouse with my cousin for her first ever con. I was at the first Roadhouse, so we're going mostly for the SPN side of the con, but I'm also a VD fan.

xx

**waves hello* x

i was waitin for someone to be announced too but then my othe half bought tickets randomly for his favourite show stargate so i said right if you can do it so can i and bought myself tickets to roadhouse the same day lol woo and i am so excited! Lol i'm just wantin ian added anyone from VD's would be great but ian would be a dream come true :)

i was waitin for someone to be announced too but then my othe half bought tickets randomly for his favourite show stargate so i said right if you can do it so can i and bought myself tickets to roadhouse the same day lol woo and i am so excited! Lol i'm just wantin ian added anyone from VD's would be great but ian would be a dream come true :)

Awesome :WAVE: x Yeah Ian and jared would be sooooo amazing but gonna be so much fun who ever is going :D

Edited by babe4ever

so your a sam fan a bit more than dean? Me to waited nearly 5 years to meet jared, hope i dont have to wait quite so long for ian lol

so your a sam fan a bit more than dean? Me to waited nearly 5 years to meet jared, hope i dont have to wait quite so long for ian lol

oh yeah defo a HUGE Sam and Damon fan lol lol would just faint if they was at Roadhose lol lol gah whats he like?Ian loved the UK so am certain he is willing to come back

Heyy again =D

The Park Inn is fairly small compared to the Hilton so finding other people that are at the con is normally no trouble at all, we usually congregate in the outside bar to begin with and just kinda go from there. =D

Misha is indeed a legend. The last time I met him, I went into his photo shoot, and he told me he expected oral sex when I said I wanted an adventurous picture. =D Soooo funny, everyone in the room was in hysterics.

Can't wait till the con now.

-'C

x

jared was so so sweet and lovely he love's his animals so cute! So jealous you met ian! Humm lol

Ye i love the park in compared to the hilton its so intimate there so we thinkin meet in the bar with pool table or there's the lobby? Post pictures a bit closer to the time so we know who were all looking for? Lol

What did everyone think of this week's VD's?