DENIS LAWSON will be appearing on Sunday only

showmasters

Due to a filming commitment Denis Lawson will now be appearing on Sunday.

If you have already bought photo shoot and/or entry tickets to see him these will still be valid on the Sunday.

A shame for those who really wanted to see him and can only do Saturday, but at least he didn't cancel the whole Con. Miriam Margoyles should have been Saturday as well (as all HP guests) but is now on Sunday (very gutted about that) . Hopefully those who really want to see him can be there both days *fingers crossed for all Denis Lawson fans*

"A shame for those who really wanted to see him and can only do Saturday, but at least he didn't cancel the whole Con. Hopefully those who really want to see him can be there both days *fingers crossed for all Denis Lawson fans*"

What he said. I couldn't agree more. Now Showmasters it has been a while so surely we're due one or two more Star Wars guest announcements before next weekend?

relieved at my last minute decision to opt for going both days 'just in case' of changes like this and to make the time at the show less 'hectic'.

Not good news for those who booked tickets etc for the Saturday only based on posted attendance days etc.

I can only attend this show on one of the two days. We had pre-booked early entry and photoshoot with Denis, so it's great that we can use those tickets on the Sunday now - however, I also have a photoshoot ticket fro Ahmed on the Saturday. Would this be transferable to Sunday too?

• Showmasters Admin

we know lots of you are coming for Denis and will want to change the day you visit if you are only coming for the one day so if you have tickets for photo ops or entry for the Sat we will honer them if you turn up on the Sun, i hope that helps .

one last thing this is his first and only planed signing so if you care do not let this one chance go he is a very rare signer .

see you all there soon

jason

we know lots of you are coming for Denis and will want to change the day you visit if you are only coming for the one day so if you have tickets for photo ops or entry for the Sat we will honer them if you turn up on the Sun, i hope that helps .

one last thing this is his first and only planed signing so if you care do not let this one chance go he is a very rare signer .

see you all there soon

jason

Could you clarify if that applies to all photo shoots? I have booked another for the Saturday but will now be attending on the Sunday as a result of the day change.

I have paid for a Saturday photoshoot ticket with Dennis but cannot make it to the show on Sunday :YAHOO:

How do I get a refund :headscratch:

Going by other instances, e-mail SM and tell them that you would like a refund as you cannot make the new day.

I'm reading that there are people now not able to meet Denis due to the change of day but there is no need to miss out on getting autographs as you can order using the pre-order service that 10th Planet Events run.

There is a separate thread with all the details but I thought this might be useful info given the circumstances

http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/denis-lawson-

I have paid for a Saturday photoshoot ticket with Dennis but cannot make it to the show on Sunday :D

How do I get a refund :headscratch:

Going by other instances, e-mail SM and tell them that you would like a refund as you cannot make the new day.

Yes, please e-mail the online store at info@collectormania.com

see you all there soon

jason

Could you clarify if that applies to all photo shoots? I have booked another for the Saturday but will now be attending on the Sunday as a result of the day change.

So for the avoidance of doubt, if I'am now changing my attendance day to Sunday will the photo op's for OTHER guests be honoured on the Sunday as well? Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

see you all there soon

jason

So for the avoidance of doubt, if I'am now changing my attendance day to Sunday will the photo op's for OTHER guests be honoured on the Sunday as well? Thanks

Please bring your confirmation e-mail showing you bought the Saturday Denis photo shoot and we will validate your other photo shoot tickets to be used on Sunday.

Bring the e-mail and the tickets to photo shoot A and ask to speak to the Pit Boss. I will make sure they are aware of this situation, should there be an issue please ask for them to contact me.

Edited by Too Tall

see you all there soon

jason

Please bring your confirmation e-mail showing you bought the Saturday Denis photo shoot and we will validate your other photo shoot tickets to be used on Sunday.

Bring the e-mail and the tickets to photo shoot A and ask to speak to the Pit Boss. I will make sure they are aware of this situation, should there be an issue please ask for them to contact me.

Thanks Too Tall