Gold Programmes Sold out

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Gold Programmes are now sold out for Chevron 7.6!

We still have Silver and Standard Programmes available in the online shop although Silvers are also selling very fast.

Edited by QS: See note from Yvie in post 25 about silver tickets.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

what are the numbers on this one? 150 gold, 300 silver and how many std's?

There will be 150 Golds, 450 Silver and 400 Standard available in total! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

and silver almost sold out a few days later, impressive. thats what the man does for ya, cant wait to meet RDA

450? soooo happy im silver 36 lol

the gold group photo with attendee and the stars, does this still happen? is it also for sale? sorry im having a brain freeze

• Showmasters Admin

what are the numbers on this one? 150 gold, 300 silver and how many std's?

There will be 150 Golds, 450 Silver and 400 Standard available in total! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

and silver almost sold out a few days later, impressive. thats what the man does for ya, cant wait to meet RDA

450? soooo happy im silver 36 lol

the gold group photo with attendee and the stars, does this still happen? is it also for sale? sorry im having a brain freeze

No, there is no group photo of you with the guests available.

Mark

Wondering what the chances are of Silver tickets still being available until the 10th December as thats when my next Credit Card bill starts!

I'm guessing they're going pretty fast though

I would guess running low would mean maybe 100 or so left but considering how many have gone in what 3 days it might be risky waiting till december 10th! IMO i stuck it on my card which already has to much on it but I have to take the hits on the interest ect cos I know I want to go so had to do it, I mean its the man RDA

So 600 gold/silvers potentially, that is good business.

That means 600 photoshoots for RDA before you even consider whether any standards can buy a photoshoot with him, or do gold/silver have priority for a second photo....hope there's no such restrictions in place for the sake of all on a standard ticket as photos will be their only chance to meet RDA.

At other ME shows you simply bought your (extra) photoshoots at the show, no priority was given to Gold or Silver Ticket Holders.

But with RDA the system may be different this time. I think it's quite likely that the photoshoots will be put up for sale online.

From the past shows he has done it seemed the photos with him were not that much limited like the signings were.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

At other ME shows you simply bought your (extra) photoshoots at the show, no priority was given to Gold or Silver Ticket Holders.

But with RDA the system may be different this time. I think it's quite likely that the photoshoots will be put up for sale online.

Mark mentioned this

6). We will be making photoshoots available to everyone, and as they take much less time than it does for Richard to sign his name this will be available for standard programme holders to purchase as well as gold and silvers being able to purchase extras. Our aim is that anyone who wants to purchase a photo shoot should be able to! :thumbup: We will also be making these available in the online shop very soon so that you will not have to spend ages queuing just to purchase them at the event!

here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=65077

• Moderators

anyone else having troubles with the online store? Can't get past the "billing address" step? :angry:

If you are working from a saved address, double check you have something in the 'county' field. It won't let you past without it (this didn't used to be the case!) and it's tripped up a LOT of people.

• 3 weeks later...

Yvie posted a while ago that one Gold Programme was available again because payment for one ticket holder bounced. Seeing exactly one ticket can be put in the cart it looks like that ticket has not found a new home yet. ;)

But I will adjust the topic title here now to make sure it finds one soon.

Hi everyone!

The Gold ticket that became available a while ago lasted about 30 seconds before it was snapped up by an eagle-eyed customer. Gold tickets are no longer in stock. I've asked Gemma to fix the bug on the shop that's teasing everyone.

Incidentally, we've also sold more than half of the silver tickets. They're not yet an endangered species, but I thought I'd update you while we're on the subject.

Right, now I'm going to crawl back into my hole. I've just been reunited with my card machine, so I have orders to catch up on...