Post your photos!

malty

Aww Rob ... no fair! You got your duplicate pics!

Ok ... so does anyone know why my friend and I didn't get our extra photos on the Saturday (I had my pics with Kavan and Tony retaken) and yet on the Sunday Rob got his? Nice pics by the way :YAHOO:

Anyways, here's my photoshoots :YAHOO:

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0003.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0007.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0011.jpg

Edited by smwdolphin

great pics you got also

the reason they are retaken s alway cos something is wrong like closed eyes or something but I like to have them anywway which is brilliant for me that they print the bad ones.

I got some of them yer, So happy about that but didnt get the sarah retake, the copies of the bad pics as it where are a massive bonus at these events, its a USP if you were. please never stop that, id be devestated it it were. please never stop the retakes, they are brilliant.

not sure why it didnt happen sat, perhaps as it was so busy?

I do feel though maybe we shouldnt say to much as it would be a travesty if they stopped all together.

I came to Chevron directly from my holidays at Disneyland, so while I dig through 8 Gigabyte worth of pictures here's my photosession shots:

chev_kav1.jpg

chev_kav2.jpg

chev_david2.jpg

chev_tony.jpg

chev_sarah.jpg

chev_lexa3.jpg

chev_lexa2.jpg

Chev_lexa1.jpg

chev_david1.jpg

chev_andee.jpg

Aww Rob ... no fair! You got your duplicate pics!

Ok ... so does anyone know why my friend and I didn't get our extra photos on the Saturday (I had my pics with Kavan and Tony retaken) and yet on the Sunday Rob got his?

Really hard to tell without seeing the pictures. Usually they're given out unless both people in the photos had their eyes closed or something like that.

I came to Chevron directly from my holidays at Disneyland, so while I dig through 8 Gigabyte worth of pictures here's my photosession shots:

can I have a job where you work? lol

great lexa pics btw, I hate being so tall when it comes to photo shoots, it misses half the guest even with me crouching a bit