Thank you for C7.5!

Space

I wanted to say Thank you to everyone for a great weekend at C7.5!

It was run really smoothly and all the crew and attendee's alike were so nice and friendly!

Me and my 'little blonde TERROR / Sitting in the middle of the floor on the Ds lite' daughter really enjoyed ourselves even if she did get her photo wrong the first time! (thanks Julie for sorting it out for me)

She loved it, had late nights some tantrums, but chatted to everyone and so did I!

Thanks for all patience given when she queue jumped at the lifts too.

I also wanted to thank whoever it was that gave Chloe the glow in the dark headband thingy. she loved that to bits aswell.

Great Con'!

Just need to somehow save for the next one now hopefully!

:D xx

Edited by Space

brilliant event,

lexa - wonderful and beautiful, love her laugh

kavan - so so funny lol

all the others were so fantastic also in so many ways but those 2 just stood out for me. imagine kavin with kai and garath? lol

gotta say there were some stunning female attendees there also.

the talks were good, specifically on saturday as sunday the questions seemed to run dry but the guests kept it going with hilarious stories, kavan was hilarious in all his talks he was great and the interview with sarah on sat was very good, more of those and less "if you were a cheese" style questions please.

the auction? oh my this felt like it lasted a life time, I know we were all waiting for the announcement but this really did feel like it drained my life lol, must of been over an hour.?

BIG THANKS to TooTall for helping me out on saturday with my lexa photo which is actually my all time fav shoot so far for me. thanks again! you're a life saver.

crew were great!

the announcement was amazing and teryl also? fantastic, booked straight away, RDA is the only stargate person id do that for so far in advance at that cost. brilliant news.

Yep agree here. Great con and LOVE Kavan to bits even with his potty mouth! Some of the stories had me in tears his son's one (we all know which one) just about broke me couldn't move for laughing so hard!

Roll on 7.6 with RDA and Teryl, would love to have a full cast reunion but would also love to meet the Deluise brothers as well!

LOVED IT!

Loved Kavans potty mouth! SO funny! Fantastic guest!

David- What a guy! He had me cracking up at his expressions! XD Also he came to the Saturday party and joined in with us!

Lexas laugh! What can I say?! She has the BIGGEST I've every heard! What a star.

Andee, I gotta say she wasn't what I was expecting and ended up LOVING her, the talk with her and David had me rolling in the aisles!

Tony! I loved him! Bring him back!

Sarah, gorgeous woman, I loved that she spoke about Superman and her career!

Also that announcement had me almost in TEARS I cannot believe it! WE'RE GONNA HAVE RDA!!!!

Thank you - brilliant event and guests.

No idea if it was a result of the post HW2 discussion but the interview/chat with Sarah worked really well. I really enjoyed that Paul - thanks!

The odd story that Lexa related involving Michael (bear attack, molotov coctails, antisocial, etc ) left me frustratingly trying to imagine what the interplay would have been like between the two of them on stage. That would have been so hilarious.

Not even at a Hub event have I heard a discussion involving part of a females lower anatomy, salad, and ping pong balls!

the guests kept it going with hilarious stories
Too many to choose from. Kavan's son complimenting him on his large.....or Lexa trying to be cool then promptly walking into a post before falling into a pile of rubbish. So many more!

What a fantastic weekend. It was my first con and I can't wait to go to my next one - fingers crossed it will be 7.6 but there's a few things to work out first :WAVE:

Thanks to Mark and Jason for your hard work getting us the last minute guests and thank you to all the crew for making sure everything ran so smoothly.

It was also nice to meet some of the peeps from here ... in particular Dankriss, Space and Timelord :D And of course seeing Too Tall in person :D

Looking forward to doing it all again soon :D

xx

Edited by smwdolphin

What a fantastic weekend. It was my first con and I can't wait to go to my next one - fingers crossed it will be 7.6 but there's a few things to work out first :D

Thanks to Mark and Jason for your hard work getting us the last minute guests and thank you to all the crew for making sure everything ran so smoothly.

It was also nice to meet some of the peeps from here ... in particular Dankriss, Space and Timelord :D And of course seeing Too Tall in person :D

Looking forward to doing it all again soon :D

xx

was lovely to meet you also! :D

Thank you - brilliant event and guests.

No idea if it was a result of the post HW2 discussion but the interview/chat with Sarah worked really well. I really enjoyed that Paul - thanks!

The odd story that Lexa related involving Michael (bear attack, molotov coctails, antisocial, etc ) left me frustratingly trying to imagine what the interplay would have been like between the two of them on stage. That would have been so hilarious.

Not even at a Hub event have I heard a discussion involving part of a females lower anatomy, salad, and ping pong balls!

the guests kept it going with hilarious stories
Too many to choose from. Kavan's son complimenting him on his large.....or Lexa trying to be cool then promptly walking into a post before falling into a pile of rubbish. So many more!

Lexa walked into a post? For real?

Michael and Lexa are a hoot together. He plays off her goofiness.

She is one of my favourite guests ever as I am huge Andromeda fan. What on earth did she say during the talk?

She is one of my favourite guests ever as I am huge Andromeda fan. What on earth did she say during the talk?

Lots of great stuff, it was a laugh!

I would like to echo what people have said before, Chevron 7.5 was a great event, superb experience!

Well done the ME team!

What can I say that hasn't already? What a fabulous weekend. Was my first Chevron and I had an amazing time :YAHOO:

Was really let down by the last minute cancellations but everything turned out great. Really exceeded my expectations. All the guests were totally lovely and such a blast onstage. Especially Lexa and Kavan's talk on Sunday! Kavan was just a hoot in general. Didn't know what to expect with him. With Andee, I was rather impartial in the run up to the event, but she also pleasantly surprised. Such a lovedly lady and hilarious. Great bunch of guests and all the attendees I spoke to were lovely too. Great to be in amongst people who love Stargate as much as I do :YAHOO:

i do wonder what that text from shanks really said though at the end, anyone notice she showed it to andie with a look like can you believe it, bad boy sort of raction

YES!!!! Oh the intrigue! Was waiting for her to tell us, but she never did... and we'll never know! :D

Was my first ever con and wasnt really sure what to expect.....

Was without doubt the most entertaining weekend I have had for many years.

Not just the guests but the fun and friendly attitude of all the attendees.

I would just like to say many thanks to the few whose names I remember....Friday: Sara and Ley (well thats what your pal called you) Saturday and Sunday: Helen and Sam and last but not least Sammy on Sunday night.

I also enjoyed my encounter with the 3 scouse star trekkers on Friday night.

For those who dont know who I was .... I was the drunken jock in the the white tux on Friday night lol

Once again many thanks to all and see you in May :)