Urgent Question!

ropleygirl

Hey :)

I am planning to come to ET5 and have a roomate and i am hopefully getting my ticket for Christmas from my parents. However. When i register, do you have to bring the card you bought the tickets with? if so would i have to bring my parents credit card? i would be nearly 15 at ET5 :)

If you could answer it would really help me!

Thanks

((I came to et4 with my mum, so i am not sure lol))

I am planning to come to ET5 and have a roomate and i am hopefully getting my ticket for Christmas from my parents. However. When i register, do you have to bring the card you bought the tickets with? if so would i have to bring my parents credit card? i would be nearly 15 at ET5 :)

Thanks

My brother bought our tickets for ET4 (he's in America) so I didn't have him or his card when we came. Nobody asked for anything like that. I took the confirmation email and our id and that was fine!!

Hope that helps - but you might want to wait for a more 'official' reply - lol

:P

Thanks

My brother bought our tickets for ET4 (he's in America) so I didn't have him or his card when we came. Nobody asked for anything like that. I took the confirmation email and our id and that was fine!!

Hope that helps - but you might want to wait for a more 'official' reply - lol

:P

Thanks :) did you just take the registration letter, ID then?

yes, as they have said, you bring the reg letter and your ID (which should match the name assigned to the ticket)

Incidentally, you mentioned your age, not sure who your roomy is but the Hiton have a minimum age policy for those staying at the hotel. If your roomy is the same age, you may want to contact them as they may ask for ID when you book in.

Thanks

Hey hey Steph :WAVE:

Dayum I wish I hadn't already reserved my room, and my mum bougt a ticket, because we could have shared :D But what Rhianydd said about Minimum age policy, and also I don't think my mum would like me going on a train on my own. :)

yes, as they have said, you bring the reg letter and your ID (which should match the name assigned to the ticket)

Incidentally, you mentioned your age, not sure who your roomy is but the Hiton have a minimum age policy for those staying at the hotel. If your roomy is the same age, you may want to contact them as they may ask for ID when you book in.

No worries, my roomie is my friend who is 20 :)

• Moderators

I think they prefer you to have some sort of guardian if you're under 16 (if you're coming with an older friend that's probably ok) but there's no actual age limit, no. (People bring their younger kids, after all!)

The only con that has been an exception to this was Bitten, which did have an age limit of 16.

I think they prefer you to have some sort of guardian if you're under 16 (if you're coming with an older friend that's probably ok) but there's no actual age limit, no. (People bring their younger kids, after all!)

The only con that has been an exception to this was Bitten, which did have an age limit of 16.

From my memory that's pretty much it, yes.

I think for Twilight or possibly Hallowhedon one youunger attendee brought their mom and they were enjoying the hotel and didn't actually attend, so that was okay too.

I think for Twilight or possibly Hallowhedon one youunger attendee brought their mom and they were enjoying the hotel and didn't actually attend, so that was okay too.

That was probably me! we were staying at the premier inn so mum and dad had to come wait around to take us to and from the hotel! :dance: