who's going dressed up for new potter movie

potter 1

Nope. When I go to the cinema I always make sure that I am comfortable. I may well be going to some Potter themed parties, but am undecided on what or who to go as.

I understand i can't decide aswel that's why im hoping someone will be going to my local cinema in costume so i would'nt be the only one so if i am the only one i will not be going in costume. Thanks for your reply.

I might put a scar on my forehead and wear my time turner :')

I was thinking of going in my gryffindor robes that i got from the wizarding world of harry potter at universal in florida but can't decide.

I got a gryffindor robe from the wizarding world of harry potter too! I'm thinking if wearing it for the simple reason that I'm not gonna get many chances to wear it hehe

I shall be wearing my Gryffindor scarf, but that's it :) I believe my brother will be wearing his too (film Ravenclaw), which I knitted for him. Mine was knitted by a friend. I knitted myself one years ago but sadly lost it on a train out of London (Kings Cross in fact). My friend knitted me a new one recently, and it has my initials knitted at one end.

I might put a scar on my forehead and wear my time turner :')

I was thinking of going in my gryffindor robes that i got from the wizarding world of harry potter at universal in florida but can't decide.

I got a gryffindor robe from the wizarding world of harry potter too! I'm thinking if wearing it for the simple reason that I'm not gonna get many chances to wear it hehe

Cool whitch cinema are you going to?. :thumbup:

I shall be wearing my Gryffindor scarf, but that's it :) I believe my brother will be wearing his too (film Ravenclaw), which I knitted for him. Mine was knitted by a friend. I knitted myself one years ago but sadly lost it on a train out of London (Kings Cross in fact). My friend knitted me a new one recently, and it has my initials knitted at one end.

Ace :thumbup: