Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Massive Events

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

What are The Times For the Chevron 7.6 ??:WAVE:

Not quite sure what you mean by 'times' but I'll answer as best I can...

The event will take place from Friday 6th May to Sunday 8th May. Registration usually starts from 2pm on the Friday, with the opening ceremony then taking place at 7pm. Party starts 8.30.

Events on the Saturday and Sunday run from, usually, 9am until about 6pm, with parties in the evenings again starting at 8.30. The mornings will cover autograph and photoshoot sessions, with talks, quizzes, episode screenings etc taking place in the afternoons.

These are just a general idea, as the details can change depending on circumstances at each show.

What are The Times For the Chevron 7.6 ??:headscratch:
Etmuse has covered the general event times. If you are referring to the times of the photo shoot and autograph sessions relating to RDA then they will not be known until the schedule is posted on here. This usually happens in the week leading up to the event, sometimes a bit earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

Does everyone else feel it all come back to you if you were in the room? :pyth:

Yep

Just wish there was also a video of the reaction at 7.5 when the announcement was made!
I don't think the cameras were recording at the time :P

It would've been too dark to record anyway, unless someone has a soundbite of it :P

• 1 month later...
so prolly a lame question but

I have a gold ticket and I know there is a in person auto in it

but is there also a chance to get a second auto or is that all pre signed ?

There will be only a maximum of 1 in-person autograph from RDA for Gold (and Silver) ticket holders.

4). We do not anticipate there being any in-person extra autographs available from Richard. As I have said above Richard is not signing in-person for Standards due to time constraints so it would be unfair for him to then sign extras for Gold and Silver ticket holders. There is nowhere to take that time from as Richard is keen to be involved properly in the event which means all the normal things we all want to see such as photo sessions, talks etc.

5). We do envisage having extra autographs for sale that Richard has pre-signed on a variety of different images. This will enable people to get extra autographs should they want them for friends or whatever but you will not get to meet Richard when purchasing these.

Edit: Snap. Hello QS, I didn't see you there :)

Edited by 1of2

I would like to have gone But paying £87 extra just to get your own item signed by Richard Dean Anderson I feel is just too expensive. Would happily pay £20 -£25 per auto for the ones I need but dont need all Guests going, Will spend my money on other things :WAVE:

• Showmasters Admin

I would like to have gone But paying £87 extra just to get your own item signed by Richard Dean Anderson I feel is just too expensive. Would happily pay £20 -£25 per auto for the ones I need but dont need all Guests going, Will spend my money on other things :WAVE:

RDA has NEVER signed this many in-person autographs at any other event as far as I'm aware. ME had to find a way to be fair when limiting the in-person autographs to 600. They decided that it would be one per person for all gold and silver ticket holders. I'm sorry you feel that's not fair.

And just to clarify the Silver ticket includes...

Photos with all of the guests INCLUDING RDA (that's £70 worth of photo shoots)

Prefered seating behind the gold pass holders.

An exclusive convention photo of all of the guests attending.

So it's not like it's £87 JUST for the in-person RDA autograph, you get £70 worth of photos as well. Again I'm sorry if you don't want them but they are part of the Silver package and compared to the price other events are charging it's a very very good deal.

You personally may not have any interest in them but to be fair the extra £87 of the Silver ticket does also include a photo shoot with each guest taking part, a group photo shoot, and a dedicated seating area for the talks

Edit: I get distracted between typing my reply and posting it, and in sneaks TT! :D

Edited by 1of2