Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Massive Events

Was in the hall when this was announced. Never heard such screams of joy. I seriously welled up. I had a niggling feeling it might've been him or Amanda, but didn't wanna get my hopes up.......

Lads. You deserved that standing ovation. So thrilled with this.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame you're still getting bit-part actors on a level of third stormtrooper from the left.

:P

Of course you could try to warn people not to book for 'just one guest' - but then again when has anyone listened to you before!! :P

Thats my problem at the moment. Do I book for one guestand hope for the best or do I wait until nearer the event? Decisions :D

Not sure there will be tickets left nearer the event, actually :/

Thats the worrying thing but at the moment I would be buying a ticket just for him and I'm not willing to chance that until other guests are announced.

Edited by reddragon

Are the chevron prices solely RDA related? They're . . . a lot

or can we expect those prices to spread to other cons?

Jason said on stage that the prices are a one-off for 7.6 and future events will be back to 7.5 pricing Edited by 1of2

Are the chevron prices solely RDA related? They're . . . a lot

or can we expect those prices to spread to other cons?

Jason said on stage that the prices are a one-off for 7.6 and future events will be back to 7.5 pricing

Awesome thanks for the info :D

OMG even now I don't realize that this is really happening...... OMG OMG OMG! I don't exactly how I'm going to react when I meet him:

First, I'll cry

Then, I'll faint

Finally, I'll die.

But hey, you can perfectly die when you've made your dream come true, can't you? =)

OMG even now I don't realize that this is really happening...... OMG OMG OMG! I don't exactly how I'm going to react when I meet him:

First, I'll cry

Then, I'll faint

Finally, I'll die.

But hey, you can perfectly die when you've made your dream come true, can't you? =)

Agreed!

Think RDA will inadvertedly become a mass-murderer that weekend!

Can anyone from ME give us a rough idea of how long RDA is expected to be at the con? The 'limited time' given as a reason for Standards getting pre-signed only autos has me wondering. I know schedules etc. can change but is he only expected to be there on the Saturday for talks and maybe Sunday am for autos/photos a la John Barrowman at the Hub 1 or is he currently planning to be there for the whole weekend? Also, is he planning to attend the Gold ticket Cocktail Party / Reception on the Friday evening too or not? Many thanks!

Was in the hall and as soon as In Association with Sea Sheppard came up that was it the place went NUTS! Was only the second time I've gone all fangirly and started shaking!

SILVER 51 for me and Standard 11 for my mate who's already met him!! Now to do as much over time as possible to pay off Card before then!! :P:angel::wub::D

Special thanks to Paul Brown! You are sir a LEGEND!