Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Massive Events

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

OMFG! Apparently it's bedlam at the Con, can well believe it. Gold is not on the shop yet, sooo need to get one!

As explained in another thread the golds will not be added to the shop unless there are any left over after the sales at Chevron 7.5.

SJ

x

Shame you're still getting bit-part actors on a level of third stormtrooper from the left.

;)

Of course you could try to warn people not to book for 'just one guest' - but then again when has anyone listened to you before!! :D

Thats my problem at the moment. Do I book for one guestand hope for the best or do I wait until nearer the event? Decisions :D

• Moderators

:D

Of course you could try to warn people not to book for 'just one guest' - but then again when has anyone listened to you before!! :D

Some do :D

And of course, the same still applies here, but at the same time if you don't book you'll probably miss out so it's certainly a dilemma ;)

Shame you're still getting bit-part actors on a level of third stormtrooper from the left.

;)

Thats my problem at the moment. Do I book for one guestand hope for the best or do I wait until nearer the event? Decisions :D

Not sure there will be tickets left nearer the event, actually :/