i do, but it aint really fair to have to get my mum to take me to and pick me up from MK 3 days in a row, she will be working on the sunday... but thats like 11 til 5 andid wanna be there earlier til later than that... plua i usually miss out on all the fun when i leave the meets early!

i do, but it aint really fair to have to get my mum to take me to and pick me up from MK 3 days in a row, she will be working on the sunday... but thats like 11 til 5 andid wanna be there earlier til later than that... plua i usually miss out on all the fun when i leave the meets early!

Aww I see...Hmmm...who can you share with :(

that'd be cool hun thanks!!! how much wud i owe you? n im still gonna have to double check with my mum... haha ill make her let me stay - itll save her 6 journeys to/from MK!

i'll ask the mother, but it'll only be like £20 max!

fab!! that sound great hun! thankyouuu sooo much!!! *huggles*

that'd be cool hun thanks!!! how much wud i owe you? n im still gonna have to double check with my mum... haha ill make her let me stay - itll save her 6 journeys to/from MK!

i'll ask the mother, but it'll only be like £20 max!

fab!! that sound great hun! thankyouuu sooo much!!! *huggles*

thats cool; you just make sure you bring Mercedes!

if anyone is looking to share a room for c5, please check out our topic "anyone wanna share a room" cause there are I think 5 of us sharing so far so we have room for another few people (we are getting 2 rooms).

we didn't know each other prior to either c4 or meeting on here so don't worry! xx