Chevron SCHEDULE

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

So if I'm in group g as silver 70 I can't het a pic with lexa till Sunday?

Unless it goes through quicker than expected and you get called on Saturday.

But yes, based on the current timings you will have to wait until Sunday.

Thanks for the ast reply tootall

So I can't get a pic each day with lexa, I planned to do sat an then buy an extra for Sunday, not happy. Didn't expect to have to wait a day for any shoots when I bought silver :-(

Mr photoshoot is taking alot of hits on chevron

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the ast reply tootall

So I can't get a pic each day with lexa, I planned to do sat an then buy an extra for Sunday, not happy. Didn't expect to have to wait a day for any shoots when I bought silver :-(

Mr photoshoot is taking alot of hits on chevron

We may still get to you on Saturday.

The issue has arisen due us only having one photo studio, with the previous line up this was fine, but when we got to 6 guests it's meant we can only have 30 minutes per guest. That's about 6 groups worth, so I had no choice but to put group G on Sunday. As far as I'm aware group G is quite small so there's a reasonable chance we'll be able to call it on Saturday.

Also, tickets are non-transferable so please don't even joke about rule breaking like that on the forum.

Edited by Too Tall

Sorry stu

How about 50 quid to get Gs in on sat ;-)

Is it specifically Lexa you need on Saturday?

Hi , yer I really wanted to double dip with lexa and get a pic both days, and get one of them signed by her, the others I'm fine with whatever day, if that's possible I'll be very greatfull, eternally so

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry stu

Hi , yer I really wanted to double dip with lexa and get a pic both days, and get one of them signed by her, the others I'm fine with whatever day, if that's possible I'll be very greatfull, eternally so

Grab me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry stu

Grab me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.

I love you tootall!

Due to circumstances beyond my control, it doesn't look like i can make it on Saturday now ;) But thankfully the schedule mentions the rule that for any signings/photoshoots for my group which I missed on Saturday, I'llbe allowed to enter at the start of the photo session/signing session on the Sunday - Thanks guys - you are real lifesavers!! ;)