Moonraker reunion?

Avengers7

Don't forget Leila Shenna and Jean-Pierre Castaldi (who's in or going to be in theatre in France) and what about the bloke with the bottle - Victor Tourjansky?

I doubt whether Toshira Suga would be interested as his english is not too good for an event like this.

As for Michael Lonsdale - I was hoping to catch him at his premiere in London last month. Despite being the main part he didn't attend - even though he attended his French premiere. I guess we would need to convince him England is worth a visit!

Edited by PaulWeston

Don't forget Leila Shenna and Jean-Pierre Castaldi (who's in or going to be in theatre in France) and what about the bloke with the bottle - Victor Tourjansky?

I doubt whether Toshira Suga would be interested as his english is not too good for an event like this.

As for Michael Lonsdale - I was hoping to catch him at his premiere in London last month. Despite being the main part he didn't attend - even though he attended his French premiere. I guess we would need to convince him England is worth a visit!

Agreed! :thumbup: