Welcome to the Billy Boyd Fan Section

showmasters

Hi Guys. He he. No I certainly am not going all the way to California when the guy lives on the same island as me. (skinflint or what?)!!

Hi Elfstone and welcome to our small gathering. Nice to see you here and glad you're enjoying the music.

Sean (and Billy) hugs - oh and perhaps a few Leggy ones too???:headscratch:

Edited by Billybird

Hiya Elfstone :WAVE:

Welcome to the Billy Boyd thread!....So glad you're enjoying the Beecake music!....Our Billy is a very talented man isn't he???....Have you checked out the vid clips too!....Apart from the upcoming L.A appearance, as it stands at the moment, Billy and Beecake have only done a few gigs and so far they've all been in Scotland!....We're not sure after that where the next ones will be yet!.....But you can be sure that as soon as I know I'll post it here!.... :thumbup:

Lotsa Huggles (Billy ones)

white_rider :YAHOO:

Heya July, just thought I'd drop you a line on here. Phone has absolutely no texts now allowed :chair: I've started full time at work so i have to check days off for when I can next drop by. But I know I have sundays off for sure, so hopefully a sunday soon I can pop in and say hello!

Bean Squishes!

Aha, there you are. :unsure: Enjoying the squishes thanks! Sunday is a really bad day for me - still working my notice right now. Saturday is better so let me know when you have one off. Set up a thread if you like and I'll keep any eye on the forum for you.

NAZGUL Squishes (well, they are different aren't they?) and loveses. xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...