Welcome to the Billy Boyd Fan Section

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Welcome Billy Boyd fans!

Due to the overwhelming number of e-mails we received from Billy Boyd fans we have decided to give you a dedicated forum. Please feel free to post links to your favourite images in the photo section, chat with other fans in the Billy Chatter section or let everyone know the latest news and gossip in the News section.

The latest news and updates as well as some great photos and info can be found on Billy's own website www.billyboyd.net. Unfortunately their own forum has now closed (this may be why we received so many requests for a Billy forum here at Showmasters Towers!) but it is still well worth a visit for any Billy Boyd fan and it is regularly updated.

So, enjoy your new forum and feel free to let us know your thoughts / suggestions.

Andrea

LOL you do realise it now takes me twice as long these days to scroll up and down the main page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL My poor finger can't it!!!!!!!!!

Did that sound rude??? It wasn't meant to, no honestly it wasnt!!!!!!

I'll go and shut up now

• 1 month later...

Thanks Showmasters!!!!

Just when I thought I was going to crack up, just when I was beginning to dispair (having been sacked for being too far up cloud nine after meeting Billy at LFCC) you bring a Billy forum out of the hat, and... I can breathe again! What a guy - Billy, we love you!!!!!!

Annagorn

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hiya :o

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BILLY BOYD???

I really thought that it's about time this thread had an update, and as nobody seems to want to do it then I thought I would!...

As most of Billy's fans already know, Billy has been busy in the last 12 months, with several projects!....One of the most important being that on 26th April 2006 he became a father for the first time when Baby Jack William entered the world weighing in at 6lbs 10ozs. After spending the following 6months getting to know his new son and having some spare time to fill he embarked on another of his projects, Song Writing!.....

As many of you know already, before Billy became famous playing Peregrin Took in the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, and while he was still at Drama School, Billy and his friends formed a band called Foreign Country, When Billy left the RSDA and began his career as an actor the band was put on ice while he tried to get ahead in his new chosen career. But Billy never lost his love of music or of song writing!....So since the birth of Baby Jack he has spent the last year gathering his friends back together and reforming the Band that is now known as "Beecake" and writing several different songs for them to perform during their Gigs!..

For the last 2 or 3 months the band has been steadily growing a solid fan base by having their own pages on MySpace.com and with several small appearaces at different venues throughout Scotland. This has finally culminated in their own concert which took place last week on Friday 26th January in Glasgow!...and for which I was very grateful to attend!...The reaction to this has been very well received by press and fans alike and now "Beecake" have been invited to perform in Burbank California U.S.A in March.

Billy has NOT given up acting to pursue a music career, he is still first and formost an actor, he still has movies to make this year, and this is just another string to the bow of a very talented man and something he wants to attempt because he feels that the time is right!. It is not just a hobby either, Billy is very serious about it. With more songs and appearances in the pipeline, more film roles and an album looming on the horizon within the next few months, his fans have a lot to look forward too in the future!

You can find Billy and "Beecake" at their MySpace Here:- www.myspace.com/115089648

Come on all you Billy fans still out there, Why don't you come a give them a listen???...What have you got to lose???... :uhoh:

Hi There :D

Oh Yeah!....I love "Soul Swimming"...But my favourite is "Rip it Up"!!!....and you should hear him belt out a version of "Drunk" by 'World without Sundays'!!!!....He damnned well nearly blew me away!....I was stunned!.....He's got one hell of a voice and pair of lungs on him!....LOL!... :D

There are a lot more songs to come yet which nobody who wasn't at the Gig last week have heard yet!....

I can't stop watching my camcorder footage of him, it's awesome!!!.... :YAHOO::wub::wub::wub:

Lot of Huggles

white_rider :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There :dance:

Nah!!!....I prefer the Billy Hugs!!!!....Have you seen the "Drunk!" video clip!!!....There's only the one!......In fact you can find most of the uploaded clips here, there are still one or two more to come yet!... :YAHOO:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...351919968758803

Billy and Beecake's next public appearance is at O** in Burbank, L.A, California 9th-11th March 2007....I don't suppose anyone from this board is going are they!!!....I'm going and it would be nice to meet you there if you are!!!... :YAHOO:

Lotsa Huggles

white_rider (Sandi) :YAHOO: