Only fools and horses

david jason and nicolas lyndhurst never go to the official fools and horses autograph conventions. they very private people so they won't do it.

Jason and Lyndhurst - not a chance, but most of the other main cast regularly sign, including at the OFAH fan club's annual event, so YES PLEASE !!!

true - it would never happen.

david jason and nicolas lyndhurst never go to the official fools and horses autograph conventions. they very private people so they won't do it.

Jason and Lyndhurst - not a chance, but most of the other main cast regularly sign, including at the OFAH fan club's annual event, so YES PLEASE !!!

Yeah, but we can hope :P Lol.

It would still be good to get the others back, like trigger, boycie, marlene, etc.

xx

• 4 months later...

Who says they're very private people? If you're an actor generally you're a people person.

Edited by thecraft

Who says they're very private people? If you're an actor generally you're a people person.

I believe David Jason himself said that he is a private person. I have no idea about Nicholas. Plenty of actors are/were private people, Christopher Eccleston, the late John Thaw, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford and so on. Apart from the official promotional side of things I guess they try to stay out of the limelight as much as possible because of this.

Of course on the flip side you have the ones that thrive on interacting with people/fans. Luckily for us there are plenty of them :D

Both David and Nicholas are good signers through the post and will (normally) sign multi-signed items, although the risk of that is losing the item.

i have a doctor who multi signed pic (all the surviving docs except Eccleston) and I'm reluctant to send it him or hang around outside his house (he lives round the corner from the office!) just in case it doesn't come back!!