Guest Cancellation - Teryl Rothery

Massive Events

Damn, ironic that i posted on the guest suggestions thread for this event a few days ago that ppl shouldn't be greedy for a extra last minute guest and just keep fingers crossed that there were no cancelations...my jinx has struck again!!

Am sad as Teryl was one of the two main reasons for me attending, well at least i'll save a load of dosh on extra autos and photoshoots I suppose. ;)

Oh no! I probably wouldn't have booked, especially Gold, if it wasn't for Teryl... Hope they manage to get another guest! And I suppose it means less rushing around!

yep .. a bit sad a for Teryl canceling but what can you do - it's life! Really hoping for a miracle ie another guest --- sometimes miracles do happen ;)

I'm sure we're gonna have a blast no matter what!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

She was one of only two guests at the event I was really looking forward to meeting (the other being Lexa as I've met Michael a couple of times already) :P Hope you can get her at the next one.

If no more guests then extra free photoshoots would help elevate my pain at loosing teryl

If no more guests then extra free photoshoots would help elevate my pain at loosing teryl

Shouldn't that be "alleviate" as in to make it more bearable that she is not attending?

To "elevate" would heighten your pain so to speak.