Must buy new guest photos please help

Emma Forever

Just booked my Gold ET 5 ticket. *Squeee*!!

Ok, I know who the big secret guest is. I know he’s also been told not to say anything and its a big secret so I’m not going to name names cos of what I heard at the convention and I don’t want to spoil it for anyone, but I just want to say a HUUUUUGEE thankyou so much, you guys are the best!!

I need to know how I can get extra photos with? I had to get a gold ticket this time when I found out and I know I’ll get one with all the guests, but I’m greedy and want another 3 more (I want a hundred more but I’ll settle for 3!). I want 1 in costume and also another 2 in my fave dress as well, so how’s it going to work if I need to go and get changed? And do we have to buy them like we did for Charlie and Gil after the opening ceremony? I want to buy extras and don’t want to miss out but I know people will be lining up before the opening ceremony so I don’t want to miss them. Can you help please cos I know when people find out its going to be super crazy, and if anyone finds out tell no one till the opening ceremony or we might not get to buy extras!

I am so happy I want to cry! ET 5 is going to rock, sm you are the best!!! ^_^

Edited by showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok i saw this before and i know you are new on here and excited and thats all good and we want you to have fun :D , but we want to do things at the cons that are a surprise to you all the fans and its hard now days to do anything with out it getting out and then it going out on facebook or on a forum , so all i am going to say on this matter is this below .

1 we are going to have surprise guests to SOME cons :D , but NOT ALL cons but there will be one or two at some .

2 we will not coment on if its this guest or that guest as if we say its not this guest and we do not comment on another then you the fans may think its this guest thats coming , so we will not be commenting on any theory's of which guests are coming or not :huh: .

3 if a guest says on twtter he is coming and we do not put him up as a guest then maybe its a guest slipping up and this is not help full for what we are trying to do , which is to give you all a nice surprise , so please do not come on here and say that this guest has just said etc etc , also maybe we might ask a guest to be a decoy and say something like this for us ?? :huh: , no i am just kidding :huh:

4 to answer Emma Forever if we are to have a surprise guest then yes we would put them on sale after the opening ceremony and we will think up a way to stop people queuing up before the opening ceremony :huh: , like them not knowing were to queue ?? :huh: , i think that would work ,and if in THEORY it was a big and we would do something to stop people from rushing out the room to buy photo ops so it was safe and fair , we have thought this all though so please do not worry and please leave us to reveal it our selfs , IF THERE IS ANYTHING which i am not saying in anyway there is ok

5 you all know if we have a big A list guest we are not going to tell you or anyone as it will not be fair to the all the fans that have stuck with us from the first event , we value you all as its you that have made this happen and it you our loyal fan group that we serve and its you that we want to be able to buy the tickets and meet a big guest

6 this is catch 22 for us what ever we do or say on this people will turn it and say we are saying something one way or another and i am only coming on here now as i have had 40 emails about this already , this is the last thing we are going to say about surprise guests as they will not be a surprise if people keep trying to know everything we have planed , just enjoy the events for what they are and who we have up as attending :D

one last thing to Emma Forever and other fans its never good to book a ticket for just one guest as you can never be sure that that guest will make the final line up , we want you all to have a great time at all the ET's and we will provide a great line up of guest so no one need worry that there will not be any good guest we work hard to bring you all as many guest that you have not seen before to each ET and the con will be an amazing event , but please book the event for what it is a convention for fans of Twilight and that way you will never be let down .

i hope that everyone can see i have said what i can and no more and i hope this puts this to bed and we can all look forward to another amazing event :huh:

thanks for reading this

jason :huh:

ps i have reopened this thread so its clear for everyone and people can read and understand what is being said and if we try to clear it , it will only go else were on twitter or facebook and it could get misunderstood i think its best left open on here .

thanks Rhi

jason

I personally WANT it to be a surprise if we got a big guest. Gill was a brilliant Non-surprise at ET4 so why not at ET5?

Extra photos would have to be done with military style!!

BRING ON THE SURPRISE!!!!!!

lol I could imagine! I was MEGA busy with the extra photos orders on the Saturday,.........................shattered! lol

I personally WANT it to be a surprise if we got a big guest. Gill was a brilliant Non-surprise at ET4 so why not at ET5?

Extra photos would have to be done with military style!!

BRING ON THE SURPRISE!!!!!!

lol I could imagine! I was MEGA busy with the extra photos orders on the Saturday,.........................shattered! lol

It would have to be extra photos only with your original photo if you were gold or silver - something similar, I always get extras on the next day so I'm in different clothes but if it was someone BIG soo many people would want them!!

I love surprises!! I thought it made ET4 more exciting!! :unsure:

Not a fan of having regular surprise guests. For certain potential guests, I have specific items that I want signed and some of them are too big to bring on a plane. I would be pretty gutted if a surprise guest meant a missed opportunity.

That's the only problem with surprise guests, if i were you and i was hoping for a particular guest/s i would bring a smaller item or a back up of something that you would really like that guest/s to sign! so if they do turn out to be a surprise guest then at least you've brought something that you personally want to get signed! :thumbup:

I love surprises!! I thought it made ET4 more exciting!! B)

Not a fan of having regular surprise guests. For certain potential guests, I have specific items that I want signed and some of them are too big to bring on a plane. I would be pretty gutted if a surprise guest meant a missed opportunity.

That's the only problem with surprise guests, if i were you and i was hoping for a particular guest/s i would bring a smaller item or a back up of something that you would really like that guest/s to sign! so if they do turn out to be a surprise guest then at least you've brought something that you personally want to get signed! :D

That's fine if it turns out to be a Cullen, as a baseball is easy enough to carry about with me, as are a couple of DVDs, but if Anna Kendrick ever comes, I'll be bringing with me a pretty massive poster for her to sign and the egg she's holding in my avatar for the photo shoots, and that will involve taking the ferry from Belfast.

Fair enough, Emma Forever refers to this person as a "he", so it's probably not Anna, but what about next time? ;)

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure 'surprise' guests will be reserved for the BIGGEST guests they can get from the cast - so not ones like Anna.

They don't intend on having surprise guests outside of that, unless it's a last minute replacement or something. But that's out of their control.

It's not going to be a regular thing.

Plus I don't think anyone should be paying any attention to anything specific the original poster said i.e. "he" or whatever.

:headscratch:

Like I said before this thread got removed... it's all kinds of wrong someone posting this in the first place.

But... if it's true, :P SM.

As David said, I don't think SM would keep a guest as a literal suprise (announcing them only at the event), except of course if the guest were one of the trio, which is extremely unlikely seen as though BD will still be filming... so I guess we'll all find out soon enough, again - assuming that what Emma_Forever has said is true.

Edited by leannezoeii

I'd like to know who the guest is. As I can't afford the whole weekend, but if it was someone I'd readlly like to meet, I'd somehow find the money for the ticket and bus fair, so I can at least stay for most of Sat or Sun to get to meet them.

UMM, a surprise guest is always a tricky situation for reasons that Yellowmarlin has pointed out, although its a nice idea and done with good intentions.

Will be very interesting to see if this is true and if it is who that guest may be...but personally I agree with what has already been stated in this topic, in that the original post should never have been posted in the first place.

Well, good or bad? hard to answer really.

I know you keep saying that you shouldn't buy yoru ticket for only one guest, but if you announced one "bigger" guest instead og letting it be a surprise, I'm sure some of the fans (who have been at your event before) would try very had to find the money (:

Just saying, why have it as a surprise when you can make more money (that could be used on guests ;-)) by announcing it as fast as possible.