Anyone I Met?

RainbowTapir

Okay, so, weird question!

But basically, I don't actually have a picture of my costume from the Friday and Saturday nights, and it takes a hell of a long time to put it on so I probably won't be doing it again anytime soon.

Having said that, a few people did ask for photos of me over the course of the night - was wondering whether anyone got one of me that they'd be able to share? :) (I was the Dr Saunders with the realistic-looking scars, dress, and labcoat).

As an addendum to that, I made a few friends over the course of the weekend, and made the stupid mistake of not asking for their names or usernames or anything. So does anyone remember talking to me and/or making friends? :)

Sorry about the weird request.

I have, but I haven't seen any pictures around. :dance: Shame. Oh well!

Oh, and thank you for the kind words! Means a lot to me! :dance:

Ooh, I did find this person http://gilesgphotography.photoshelter.com/...0000h4opoZfT4qo who is not me but whose scars also look amazing! Sad I didn't get to meet her in person, that would have been cool, haha. (Maybe that person is who you were thinking of? My scars were more healed ones.)

I have, but I haven't seen any pictures around. :chair: Shame. Oh well!

Oh, and thank you for the kind words! Means a lot to me! :chair:

Ooh, I did find this person http://gilesgphotography.photoshelter.com/...0000h4opoZfT4qo who is not me but whose scars also look amazing! Sad I didn't get to meet her in person, that would have been cool, haha. (Maybe that person is who you were thinking of? My scars were more healed ones.)

No, I think you were the one I spoke to. If I'm honest, I was almost scared to talk to you as your scars were so realistic I was worried they might be real and I was about to insult you. Then I just decided to play the odds and say something. :chair:

No, I think you were the one I spoke to. If I'm honest, I was almost scared to talk to you as your scars were so realistic I was worried they might be real and I was about to insult you. Then I just decided to play the odds and say something. :wub:

Seriously? Haha, that actually makes me really happy that it worked so well. Thank you <3 Alan even commented on them, haha.

If I end up going to next Hallowhedon (which is a big possibility, if I can afford it) I may just re-use this costume because I do love it so, and it's ridiculously cheap to do :lol: