latest Guest Announcement - CARY ELWES

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest Announcement - Cary Elwes

Cary will be there both days of the show and there will be photo ops on sale soon

The Princess Bride - Westley

Saw 3D - Dr. Gordon

Saw - Dr. Lawrence Gordon

The X-Files (TV series) - FBI Assistant Director Brad Follmer (6 episodes, 2001-2002)

Robin Hood: Men in Tights - Robin Hood

Ella Enchanted - Edgar

Shadow of the Vampire - Fritz Arno Wagner

Kiss the Girls - Det. Nick Ruskin

Liar Liar - Jerry

The Crush - Nick Eliot

Dracula - Lord Arthur Holmwood

Twister - Dr. Jonas Miller

The Jungle Book - Captain William Boone

Hot Shots! - Lt. Kent Gregory

Days of Thunder - Russ Wheeler

From the Earth to the Moon (TV mini-series) - Michael Collins (3 episodes, 1998)

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn - Pilot (in Post-production)

Yellow Submarine - George Harrison (voice) ( Filming)

cal_42_event_66526.jpg

Princess-bride-cary-elwes-dread-pirate-roberts.jpg

cary-elwes.jpg

ella.jpg

Cary-Elwes.JPG

saw_l.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1272220936584

l346cf8fb0000_1_12101.jpg

500full.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000144/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

we are getting close to the event and this guests fan base will take a little time to hear about him attending the event so if everyone can let as many people know that Cary is attending it will mean people will not miss this very rare chance to meet him and it will also make him feel good as there will be lots of people there wanting to meet him , this is his first world signing :rolleyes:

thanks so much

more guests to come :angel:

jason :gorgeous:

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

I am shaking soooooo much right now and freaked Big Pants out by screaming down the phone.

I get to meet WESTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

I am shaking soooooo much right now and freaked Big Pants out by screaming down the phone.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually having a breakdown over this..... BEST ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!

Have died.......

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually having a breakdown over this..... BEST ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!

Have died.......

if i wake up tomorrow and find this was a dream i may hurt someone......

akdlfjksdafg;adfgh!!!!

It's been a long while since an announcement has made me hysterical but this has gone and done it! I've been on a Saw kick recently so this is awesome (Leigh Whannel plz?) and of course, he is Westley! I am truly over the moon with this, hope I can make it! :rolleyes::angel::gorgeous:

Oh wow, fab guest!!!!

Will he be doing photos or just signing, I'd love a piccie with him!!!??

Ok I'm an idiot I didn't read the 1st post properly and missed the phot ops bit!!!! :gorgeous:

Edited by clarabell