Park Inn Convention Code?

debsmadcat111

Those people who booked over the phone, did you get a email confirmation? I asked for one when I booked at least a month ago and whilst the deposit has been taken from my account, I have no proof as such that I booked. I'm going to phone them over the next few days.

xxx

I gave my email address asking for confirmation for Hub 5, they failed to send me it yet were really interested in getting my views afterwards about my stay. Also very disappointed as I said it was for Hub 5, then they tried to charge me £7 for breakfast and as I didn't know how it worked I just said no to it so feel like I missed out :P.

Those people who booked over the phone, did you get a email confirmation? I asked for one when I booked at least a month ago and whilst the deposit has been taken from my account, I have no proof as such that I booked. I'm going to phone them over the next few days.

xxx

I didn't get an email either. I had to phone back to get my booking code, that was after emailing them twice.

• 2 months later...

The website says "The balance of the room cost is due by the end of January 2011 at the latest. "

Let me check the Bitten section... there was a similar topic there, and I think they had a definite answer if you had to call the hotel or if they'd contact you.

*goes off to search*

EDIT: the posts in the Bitten section said that attendees there had called the hotel and paid over the phone.

The website says "The balance of the room cost is due by the end of January 2011 at the latest. "

Let me check the Bitten section... there was a similar topic there, and I think they had a definite answer if you had to call the hotel or if they'd contact you.

*goes off to search*

EDIT: the posts in the Bitten section said that attendees there had called the hotel and paid over the phone.

Is this just for people who booked online or for anyone who booked a room at HUB 5?

I have just called the park - you pay on arrival for the balance they took deposits which were payable at time of booking but thats all.

Hope this helps for anyone worried.

Thanks for this information - much appreciated.

xxx

I have just called the park - you pay on arrival for the balance they took deposits which were payable at time of booking but thats all.

Hope this helps for anyone worried.

Thanks Nicky, you're a star :)

(phew - can now pay TV licence )