Anyone have access to Mannequins? haha

saiers

I have a large collection of costumes worn in Star Trek: The Next Generation and a few from Voyager (aproximately 30!) and I am interested in displaying them for guests at the convention to see.. but have no way to display them.

Is there anyone that has mannequins they would be interested in allowing me to use or any other ideas on how I could display them?

I am coming from Aarhus- and have no problem bringing them- but would need help on displaying..

Thanks!

Kent.

• Showmasters Admin

Can I assume you have contacted SM about this?

My consern is that 30 (even 10) mannequins are going to take up quite a bit of space. SM do a floor plan based on the dealers and guests, there will not be big areas left open (apart from our queuing area).

If you've discussed this with SM and have a display area sorted out, that's great, I just don't want you turning up on the day and there is no where to put them.

Can I assume you have contacted SM about this?

My consern is that 30 (even 10) mannequins are going to take up quite a bit of space. SM do a floor plan based on the dealers and guests, there will not be big areas left open (apart from our queuing area).

If you've discussed this with SM and have a display area sorted out, that's great, I just don't want you turning up on the day and there is no where to put them.

Yeah.. they say they have the space for it but of course no mannequins.

I just have a nice collection of pieces from the 1st to 7th season- all worn by main characters or guest stars and would love to take it out of the closet for once!

• Showmasters Admin

That's cool. I just didn't want you to come all the way with them for there to then be no room for it.

The problem is with it being in Denmark, if it was a UK show SM would probably have some but as we all fly over, mannequins maybe a bit over our luggage allowance.