Your TOP 6 guest lineup

Sazzzy

So i was just wonderin what your top 6 guest lineup wud be REALISTICLY.. so no sarah, david b, joss and aly.. coz as much as id love them i think there pretty much impossible to get...

Seth and Eliza are ok.. but i think tis fair to say either one or the other in ur list? x

Mine wud be

1. Eliza Dushku

2. Alexis Densinof

3. Tom Lenk

4. D.B.Woodside

5. Felicia Day

6. Michelle Tratchenberg

Edited by Sazzzy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Alexis Denisof

2. Marc Blucas

3. Seth Green

4. Eliza Dushku

5. Nathan Fillion

6. Julie Benz

That was tricky there are quite a few I'd like to meet again, but these are the ones I've never met, oops just realised I have met Nathan but he's amazing so.........!!!!!??!!!!!

Edited by clarabell

Amber Benson

Enver Gjovak (oor however you spell it)

Nathan Fillion

Eliza Dushku

Marc Blucas

???

I'm leaving the last one blank. partly cos its blooming hard to choose and partly because sometimes the best guests aren't the ones you'd necessarily choose to meet. I'd never really given much thought to meeting Stephanie and Robin before HW2 but they were so brilliant, i would now love to see them again at a con.

1. Christian Kane.

2. Sean Maher.

3. Nathan Fillion.

4. Adam Baldwin

5. Alexis Denisof

6. Fran Kranz.

Well... these are my fave guys... but basically I like anyone who'll come though xD :)

Just really really really! Christian Kane and Sean Maher.....

They're my two favorites of the shows hehehehehe. And I'm a Massive Events loyalist. Have money for 1 convention a year. So last year missed Sean to Starfury and this year will miss Christian Kane to Starfury.... oh well...

go ME xD

I had such a good time this year, last year, and at the hub!!!! Looking forward to next year.

Like everyone else I have a REALLY hard time choosing, but since I got to meet Alan Tudyk and Jewel Staite this year and Alyson and David are banned from the lists I'd have to go like this:

1. NATHAN FILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

2. Seth Green :YAHOO:

3. Summer Glau :gorgeous:

4. Tom Lenk :rolleyes:

5. Neil Patrick Harris!!!!! :angel:

6. :ph34r:

I'm leaving the last one open, like someone did further up in the list. I'd never thought of choosing Robin to be a guest, but what a hoot he turned out to be! So I'm absolutely open to having guests that aren't necessarily chosen by the attendees of the event, since they easily can turn out to be the absolute life of the party...

Edited by Vimsetrollet

By Joe this is hard... but we will try!!

Charisma :D

Alexis :o

J.August ;)

Elisabeth Rohm :wub:

Neil Patrick sexy Harris :wub:

Amber.

Of course there are others such as Marc Blucas :wub: but it seemed kinda pointless as it has been said he doesnt do them. Glenn Quinn would have been at the top but again redundant for obvious reasons :D

Any of those six though would be a dream come true!!

Here's my list:

1) Nathan Fillion

2) Fran Kranz

3) James Marsters

4) Allison Hanningan

5) Sean Maher

6) Alan Tudyk

Alan it's last (he was in the first place) only because I just met him at Hallowhedon 2.