GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

• 2 weeks later...

I think when it comes to football guests it might create more business or interest for fans if you have reunions of International teams rather than clubs or just concentrate on well known individuals. As an Everton fan (and my local team Walsall) why would i have any interest in a Spurs or West ham reunion.It only appeals to a small group of collectors. At the last olympia event every time i walked past the Chelsea lads they were doing no business. Rival fans generally are not going to buy them. Personally i won't put money in the pockets of Liverpool players unless they are signing an England item :D

Two of the players in the West Ham lineup, Tony Cottee and Mark Ward, also played for Everton. I've been asking on the other thread whether Everton photos will be available for them to sign. As this is not guaranteed, I'm trying to find someone who can supply suitable photos.

• 4 weeks later...
humm the potter girls doing shoots when the potter girls at the last one didnt? could that be filler? not many more high profile guests to come with shoots? I hope im wrong. still nice there doing shoots
It could be that the previous guests did not want to participate in a photo shoot but these are willing to.

• 2 weeks later...

Not complaining just querying....... there are 31 movie/tv guests so far (and already I'll be getting autos from a bunch of them) but Showmasters do say on the OP that this event will be even bigger than the November event which ended up with approx 75 movie/tv guests.

At this stage with a month to go, are we likely to see another 40 guests announced?

Need to start budgeting..........

lots more to come as this event is going to be even bigger than 2010s event :lol::WINCE:

My bad, I assumed the "more" part was in reference to guests.

Apart from the Fencing Exhibition (which sounds pretty cool) do we know what else is planned to make this event bigger than the one in November.

I quite enjoyed the Quiz and having the guests take part was a great idea.

Edited by Farqhuarbeedlebum

• Moderators

Could be taken in any number of ways - more high profile guests, exhibits, dealers etc.

Sometimes we get a huge number of guests at an event but many are just very small supporting roles, for example. Or reunions etc.

It isn't always just the number I guess :lol: